vi_spex
TheTerminator4444

beliefs dosnt exist, religion dosnt exist, to you

vi_spex

Pro

prove to me that religion exist

keep in mind, religion comes from the mind, not from books

TheTerminator4444

Con

There are no ways to prove or disprove the existence of a legit religion. That's like asking someone to show you an alien for proof of the existence of extra terrestrial creature. They can't do it. Now, I can't prove the existence of any religion by grabbing a god out of nowhere and shoving it in your face, and you can't disprove the existence of any religion by denying it all. But, I will say this: Religion is our way, as humans, of explaining things that can't be explained. If an event that defies the laws of universal sciences takes place, then we just say that it was a miracle. Supposedly, many people don't want to have the thought of not understanding something in their already clouded mind. Therefore, people give a reason to everything.

In conclusion, I can't prove the existence of anything to you unless you're asking me to mail the Buddha to PO Box.
vi_spex

Pro

perfect words, religion is a way of explaining things that cant be explained.. simply put, lying..

and as i said, i told you, religion dosnt exist, to you

you are not con so far, you are aruging for me

belief is theism, theism is religion
TheTerminator4444

Con

Pray tell (see what I did there), how do you expect me to prove to you that religion exists in any way. Also, are YOU able to disprove the existence of religion?
vi_spex

Pro

thats right... you cant prove that religion exist

i am walking on the sun naked, wearing jesus sandles on my feet, its beautiful up here
TheTerminator4444

Con

Didn't answer my question. Are YOU able to DISprove the existence of religion, or are you going to keep stalling?
vi_spex

Pro

religion clearly exist.. you would not exist without the ability to believe me

i just proved that i can walk on the sun, what more do you want?
TheTerminator4444

Con

Alright, send a video of you walking on the sun for proof. Then I'll believe you.
vi_spex

Pro

religion not existing in itself, proves that my claim is true, becasue how could it possibly be false when religion dosnt exist?

well, my claim is not religious, so, it is a true claim, unless religion is true?
TheTerminator4444

Con

Alright, I'm a god then. This claim isn't having to do with any religion because any religion hasn't been established yet. Therefore, it is true that I am typing this to you from a higher place.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
no beginning*
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
machine cant exist without nature, order cant exist without chaos

randomness cant have a beginning, as any cause is caused by another cause. a cause that dosnt cause anything, isnt a cause, therfore any cause is caused, and matter is eternal, not beginning and no end only now

machines require intent, i have to imagine that nature is created, but matter is eternal, and can not be destroyed, make an apple nothing, i dare ya

random is like the branches of a tree as they grow in different non intended directions, nature flows in the path of least resistance, random
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
But you said, anything "that is created or constructed is a machine"; nature or life was created, therefore it'd be a machine.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
life is nature, nature is the opposite of machine, machine is death

my body is nature, not intended
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
So is life a machine? Life was created by God.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
anything that is created or constructed is a machine, and nature is life
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
@vi_spex

"how do you instruct a plant to grow after you put the seed in the ground?"

You don't instruct a plant to grow after you put the seed in the ground, it grows on it's own because that's how God created the plants to be. Plants are alive, that's why they grow and they die.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
matter can at best transform, not be destroyed

matter is eternal, no beginning, and no end, only now
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
so how do you instruct it to get the shape it has and to grow
Posted by A6thGrader 1 year ago
A6thGrader
vi_spex makes alot of sence. you cant just plant a seed and wish for the best