missmedic
cakerman

best joke, crude but not vulgar

missmedic has forfeited round #3.
Started: 10/21/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

missmedic

Pro

What is the definition of a mother?......................The only women to stretch her vagina around your neck.
cakerman

Con

If we were to fund mosquito nets in Africa we could save millions of mosquitoes from dying needlessly of AIDS

buhdum tss

I'm not really sure what to do from here, be more clear in round 2
missmedic

Pro

No ethnic slurs, no denigration of a person or their beliefs, and no disrespecting any recognised group of people (except Christians, just kidding). Best funny wins..
A cowboy rides up to the bar, gets off his horse, walks around back, lifts the tail and kisses the horse right on the bung hole. His friend, having witnessed this says "you must love that horse". "No it is not that, I have chapped lips" he says. "And that cures them". "No but it keeps me from licking them".............................End of joke laugh here.
cakerman

Con

Okay, I'm assuming by crude that dirty humor is allowed, so here goes.

A family is driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young daughter's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry; that was an insect."

To which, her daughter replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that."
Posted by Stonehe4rt 4 weeks ago
Stonehe4rt
Technically MissMedic made two jokes in his 2nd round. His first one broke his own rule: "No ethnic slurs, no denigration of a person or their beliefs, and no disrespecting any recognised group of people (except Christians, just kidding)". lol im just kidding.

Also where is the line between Crude and Vulgar? Is something crude to one person vulgar to another? Or vulgar to one person, yet crude to another. Highly subjective.
Posted by Masterful 1 month ago
Masterful
Your second joke was highly prejudice towards cowboys. My great grandma was 1/16th cowboy and I don't take too kindly to people who dis-credit my ancestors. Especially when they suggest cowboys like to kiss their horses bung hole.

You just can't say things like that in this day and age.
Posted by Masterful 1 month ago
Masterful
It's highly offensive towards women. It implies that you can define a woman by the act of her giving birth, rather than her intellectual merit.
If I was a mother i'd feel degraded.

Although, In truth I couldn't care less.
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
Throwback
You get dignity and purpose from humor, that's funny.
Posted by missmedic 1 month ago
missmedic
DakotaKrafick
As far "lame" goes, that is your opinion and you're welcome to it, as we all are.
Now to "vulgar", I only stated the obvious and I did not use the common vernacular in describing the female genitalia. Vulgar would be asking your mother how stretched her vagina around your neck or telling her the joke.
Posted by Throwback 1 month ago
Throwback
In addition, that's not even a debate opener. No humor, no dignity, and no purpose. Epic failure.
Posted by DakotaKrafick 1 month ago
DakotaKrafick
That was a really lame joke. And I don't see how it wasn't vulgar.
Posted by John_C_1812 1 month ago
John_C_1812
Funny.....
I am tempted to take this debate on behalf of my youngest son, he was a C-section.