jasline
provideoman123

better foods at schools

jasline

Pro

the kids at the school have complained about the food and about hair in it getting sick because of it
provideoman123

Con

Mr. Jasline,

You are completely mistaken and your opinion is wrong. You couldn't even use proper grammar such as capitals or punctuation. This shows you are nothing but a weak minded fool who cannot even post any argument for his debate. I laugh at your inferiror intelligence, it reminds me of the intelligence of my neighbor's dog, who still has trouble choosing an appropriate area in which to defecate. Whenever I see an individual that has a small brain like you, I laugh externally due to the fact that my brain is perfect and yours can not even come close to competing with m superior intelligence. I have an IQ of 149, and I will use every single point of it to shred your pathetic weak claims to dust. Your opinion means nothing to me, coming from a child who can't understand half the things he learns in school. You tried to compete against the big man here(me) and you failed completely.

That is why you are wrong.

jasline

Pro

jasline forfeited this round.
provideoman123

Con

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
jasline

Pro

jasline forfeited this round.
provideoman123

Con

provideoman123 forfeited this round.