vi_spex
TheNatundi

bible=buy bull

TheNatundi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

vi_spex

Pro

the bible is no good without your senses, the bible argues against your senses, the bible is no good
TheNatundi

Con

"the bible is no good without your senses, the bible argues against your senses, the bible is no good"

This is a very interesting statement, especially because there is no evidence to back it up. If you could please demonstrate your literacy by giving me an example of when the bible "argues against your senses", or why you even need senses for the Bible to be any good, that would be appreciated. Hey, doing so might even get you a vote for your side this debate, except for the fact that that is not happening.

Prepare to get destroyed.
vi_spex

Pro

the bible argues Agains your senses, thats why its says you need it..

the bible is a book
Posted by vi_spex 3 days ago
vi_spex
sure we can be friends, but im mostly here for the debates

i dont dislike christians, i just they are stupid.. if we were friends for real and you seeing miracles, im the guy asking how do you know... i could be saying the opposite, oh what a wonder of the devil all the time, could we be friends? see, but i think you guys mean well with what you have

i care about all people, there is no difference to me if a christian gets hurt or some one else.. i still want to help, you know.. i dont like muslims though

i think you have to not care, about how smart i think you are.. to me you already know that you are deluded, you have seen the hidden mirrors on stage, you just care for the act..'
Posted by stcornerap 3 days ago
stcornerap
Good new is I'm not really concerned with how smart you think I am. So can we still be friends or what? I'm not being sarcastic, we could be like the odd couple or grumpy old men. Id like to be friends with you. I've never had an angry Panda as a friend. I'm not bothered that you don't like Christians, I'd didn't particularly care for them either until I was one.
Posted by vi_spex 3 days ago
vi_spex
i know, the only certain pointer i can give you is that all christians are morons
Posted by stcornerap 3 days ago
stcornerap
As a moron I'm not sure if you were referring to me or not. Can you help me out?
Posted by vi_spex 6 days ago
vi_spex
the moronic christian makes an attempt
Posted by stcornerap 6 days ago
stcornerap
I buy Bibles for myself. I'm glad you're not cold :)
Posted by canis 1 week ago
canis
Think no one would ever buy a bible fore them self. I got 3 of them. They made a nice fire..