SPYDIR
phantom14450

blackops 2 vs. Fifa

SPYDIR
Started: 4/10/2014 Category: Games

SPYDIR

Pro

Hey dex, Wanted to see if you are a man and will challenge me to a debate over blackops vs. Fifa. GOOD LUCK
phantom14450

Con

ok. so i will be blackops 2. here is my argument..

1- in fifa you get to play soccer.. well in a video game i want to do something that i dont get to do in real life. or have a chance to do. )no offence to the people without legs, so sorry) but in black ops, it is something totaly new and you wouldnt get to do in real life, it laso has great graphics and i like the way you get to see as if you were the guy. black ops 2 is a very big played game. it is massively online and also a offline game. there is as well as clans, in ghosts there are a lot better clans though. you can team with other players. i have to say that i would go with black ops.
SPYDIR

Pro

great job using good arguments. but, apparently, you can do a lot of things in black ops that you can do in fifa, first of all, the graphics, it is amazing, and having played both games, I have to admit that black ops does have better graphics.

You are also forgetting that I am nowhere as good as professional athletes, and there is a slim chance that I will ever be playing pro soccer. I understand that you can play soccer, but then again, you can play airsoft.

Fifa is also one of the biggest games played online as well, with people who have spent countless amounts of money trading players and trying to beat other teams. so, to me, it looks like, technically, that they are quite similar.

I also would like to say that it is a matter of what you are looking for, in my "OPINION" I perfer to play FIFA
phantom14450

Con

i agree, they are very similar.
i think that black ops 2 may be hard to argue with fifa, but i think that black ops: ghosts has a better chance of winning! it has better everything. and i think that it is a better-all-around than black ops 2. but to continue our arguement.
i would say that airsoft is like black ops 2, but it is diffrent too. there are less/worse guns to choose from. and have far less range. it may give more excitement and blood pumping action, but there are things that make airsoft worse than black ops 2.
black ops 2, even when ghosts, and diffrent other games, black ops 2 is still played VERY much. i am not sure what to say about fifa. as in i think there are more than 1 fifa, but you have the argue ment as all of fifa versus just black ops 2...
SPYDIR

Pro

alright , this is the last round, and this has been lots of fun (not, we got absolutely nowhere. ) but I think we covered some important issues for gaming people when deciding between the two. once again, I can say that there are some differences between playing soccer on a u-14 level, then playing in the big leuages. But, I think I have come to the conclusion that they are both very fun games that I take pleasure playing in. If I was going to choose what to play, it could go either way, thanks for your time and your thoughts.
phantom14450

Con

i think that there would be a winner if we got farther into it. but with us just brushing the sides of it. we got nowhere..
Posted by SPYDIR 3 years ago
SPYDIR
zanks
Posted by phantom14450 3 years ago
phantom14450
you people are corrupted!
Posted by SPYDIR 3 years ago
SPYDIR
I know it sucked, but come on, it is a matter of opinion.
Posted by phantom14450 3 years ago
phantom14450
it is....
Posted by SPYDIR 3 years ago
SPYDIR
this is obviosly a very touchy issue over life and death, we need to resolve this. :)
Posted by SPYDIR 3 years ago
SPYDIR
your choice. I took pro, so I guess I get to be FIFA
Posted by phantom14450 3 years ago
phantom14450
will i be black ops or fifa
Vote Placed by jdog2016 3 years ago
jdog2016
SPYDIRphantom14450Tied
Reasons for voting decision: tHIS DEBATE SUCKED.....