coolshady10
kyro90

book are better than movies

kyro90

coolshady10

Pro

books are better than movies because they are interactive and you can read at your own pace
kyro90

Con

I humbly accept my opponents request. I see that first round will not be acceptance so I will post my argument and rebuttal now.

Rebuttal

"books are better than movies because they are interactive and you can read at your own pace"

My responce to this,
1. You did not use correct capitalization.
2. You can watch movies at your own pace too. They just invented an option called the play and pause button. You should start using it. Also, A movie can too be interactive.

Interactive: of or pertaining to a two-way system of electronic communications, as by means of television or computer {1}

You must watch a movie using an electronic device of some kind to watch the movie.

Argument

Quick

Watching a movie is much more superior to reading a book because it is quick to learn. If your reading a book it is highly likely you will take a longer time then when you are watching the movie.

Because of my opponent only putting up one argument, I will post one as well.

{1}:http://dictionary.reference.com...;
coolshady10

Pro

Concession: You are right, My grammar an' splling were pretty bad but that was because I was typing fast because I had to leave, and I will agree with you, learning to read is a hard thing to perfect...

...But (Rebuttal) the fact that reading is hard to do makes the fact that you are good at it more satisfying because if you are good at reading you can get better at other things in your life like grammar and spelling.

Argument: books are better than movies because they are more educational you can learn more about a wide range of things and books increase your ability to spell and write books.
kyro90

Con

Rebuttal

You say that books can teach you things where movies cant, but that is where you are wrong. Movies were created to actually show people things/how they are. What if you were reading a book on how to read? Its not possible, but you can make a movie on how to read because you can hear their voice instead of having to read something you don't know how.

Argument

Movies are far more superior because they have actors, scenery etc. In a book, the only famous person you will find will be the author. On the other hand, movies contain directors, actors/actresses, even more than that. More people on earth know actors than they do authors. Actors can be funny, scary, romantic. Any genre you want they will act it for you.
coolshady10

Pro

coolshady10 forfeited this round.
kyro90

Con

Ok.... Since my opponent is gone from the site I guess I will just extend. No conclusion is needed.
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
kyro90
Its fine.
Posted by coolshady10 4 years ago
coolshady10
i used and too many times
Posted by coolshady10 4 years ago
coolshady10
cool looking forward to it
Posted by kyro90 4 years ago
kyro90
Oh lol. I didnt know you wanted me to debate you. Im not very good but sure! Ill accept later on today.
Vote Placed by renji_abarai 4 years ago
renji_abarai
coolshady10kyro90Tied
Reasons for voting decision: kyro refuted his arguments better and explained a reason. Gave a source. Better Grammar. Conduct was equal on both sides.