itz_baby_girl
JimShady

boys don't understand girls?

itz_baby_girl has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

itz_baby_girl

Pro

boys will never understand girls when a girl say "I'm fine" that doesn't really mean she is fine and boys don't understand how a girl feels after they get hurt in a relationship. girls feelings and minds are something very hard to understand
JimShady

Con

I accept the debate and look forward to proving the opposing faction wrong.

Pro infers that girls are really complicated and that boys are unable to comprehend what they are going through. While girls might be sort of encrypted and hard to read, it does not mean boys are incapable of understanding.

Scientists (some of them are boys) have made great advances in the field of understanding brain patterns, emotions, and feelings of girls brains. Here is an article to prove it http://www.pbs.org.... This article basically proves the Pro is wrong, as scientists can understand a girls brain.

However, I have another point to make. Pro says "when a girl say "I'm fine" that doesn't really mean she is fine and boys don't understand how a girl feels after they get hurt in a relationship." You have just explained what a girl means when she says "I'm fine". We now understand it, thanks for explaining it to us boys. You have committed debate suicide with that first sentence.

Also, after a while, guys catch on to what girls are thinking. they can tell when a girl is upset, even when they say they are fine.
Posted by Thiest_1998 1 year ago
Thiest_1998
It's just a girl lying and keeping her emotions to herself