assassins
amgeorge0123

bullying should lead to suspension

assassins

Pro

i know you might think i am crazy but we should have better schools and yes i am a victim to bullying i have always put them aside but now i will take a stand i wont hesitate and we victims have to take a stand we can not have these bully's push us around and tell us what to do because we have the same rights we have rights to live in a free country and we are not weak most people who get bullied are the smart one and weak ones but we are not weak we will show them that we have power as well and we dont have to be afraid i have been bullied since grade 1 and know i am in grade 6 and i am tiered of hiding in shadows i do not care what happens i will stand for me and you as well
amgeorge0123

Con

Let the records show: Opponent is arguing "Bullying should lead to suspension"

I will argue that bullying should not lead to suspension. In the next 2 rounds I will refute your points, as well as build on my previous thesis and opening statements.

Bullying should not lead to suspension. Let the records show that my opponent has not provided any substantial argument, only personal backstory and profound fluff.
The act of bullying itself is a broad and circumstantial idea. Bullying can present itself through many forms, whether online, physically in person, or verbal. The bullying itself presides on many levels too. The Supreme Court in 2002 handed reserved power to the states to enact it's own bullying prevention system, while following the over lining guidelines of the federal court. Minor bullying offenses vs. major bullying offenses may all be dealt with in a manor beneficial to the welfare of the school, and therefore a blanket and flat suspension charge ruled by a higher court will result in the flat rule of any bullying on any level will lead to a suspension.

Evidence will be provided later on in the debate on how schools already have basis for convicting a student of bullying, as well as a suspension term for higher bullying. (Suspension term is at administrative discretion, that is, at their control.)

Let the records show that Opponent has not clarified on what ground the suspension is, the identification of the word "lead" in this statement, and the harshness of the suspension charge itself <-- (to verify, how long the suspension is due to what situation.)

Thank You for this debate, have fun.
On a totally personal note, I am very sorry you have been bullied, although I disagree with your statement entirely. Good luck, and just know that there are people out there who really appreciate you (like me for example. I think your very brave for putting this out there.) Have a fun debate!
assassins

Pro

assassins forfeited this round.
amgeorge0123

Con

amgeorge0123 forfeited this round.
assassins

Pro

assassins forfeited this round.
amgeorge0123

Con

amgeorge0123 forfeited this round.