Anonymous_421
GrayfiaLucifuge

bullying

Anonymous_421 has forfeited round #2.

Anonymous_421

Pro

Bullies should be criminally punished , there is no reason why they should get away with this. It is about time that our government should pass serious laws to hold this kind of behavior as a crime and punishable. And if the school system is aware of such bullying and do not do anything about this, then the school officials should be fired and fined. Teachers are not only responsible in educating our kids but they are also responsible that these kids are in a safe environment when attending school. I even dare to say that even the parents of the bullies should be held accountable for their kids behavior when it comes to bullying. It totally frustrates me that bullying still occurs in school and in the cybernet. This has to come to an end now!!!!!!
GrayfiaLucifuge

Con

Hi there i will assume this is not sarcasm but correct me if i am wrong. Firstly your definition of the word bullying might need some context and definition. I would like to know what you take the word bullying to mean as it has become like the word 'rape' has in our current culture where it means anything from touching a woman by accident to the real thing. As for your sentiment of getting teachers fired I would like to pose to you that teachers are ordinary people and would like to ask how exactly you expect them to help? Kids at school age at least are often not mature enough to know better and grow up in time. Now i am not defending bullying but i think that your definition and context are a little loose so might i ask specfically what you are talking about? Many people in this current day seem to think stating an opinion on something is tantamount to bullying or harassment. Do you really want to throw children in jail or punish them because they might have said a nasty word to an individual? I think that is a little harsh.

I look forward to your elaboration and hope that i can respond better to it.
Posted by Autistic_Spider 6 months ago
Autistic_Spider
If you threw all bullies in jail you'd have no one left to throw people in jail.