godofwolves
DivaExcel

can a man be raped by another man in his sleep

DivaExcel has forfeited round #3.

godofwolves

Pro

first off let me say I DO NOT support rape, though it is physically possible to rape a man in his sleep
DivaExcel

Con

I consider rape a very heinous crime and homosexuality a sin. It is a possible act but it is wrong.
godofwolves

Pro

I never disagreed with that, I personally am not a fan of homosexuality I will let people live there lives but I do not condone it, and rape is one of THE most horrific acts ever, though the question is not is it okay for a man to be raped in his sleep, the answer to that is NO but the question is instead CAN a man be raped in his sleep which he can
DivaExcel

Con

It can happen but is the guy that is being raped a heavy/deep sleeper? How can one be raped and one will still be asleep. Somehow, one will wake up. Being raped in one's sleep can happen if one is drugged or something but if none of those things happened, the only other thing to blame it on is heavy sleep.

The act is quite possible though.
godofwolves

Pro

my point exactly, it is a horrific act but it is possible that's why i challenged you to this debate after seeing your response to this question
Posted by DivaExcel 8 months ago
DivaExcel
Yup
Posted by FanboyMctroll 8 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I guess DivaExcel doesn't believe in the LBGTQ community than?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 8 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Of course he can, it's called JAIL!!
Posted by Stonehe4rt 8 months ago
Stonehe4rt
I mean this is a rather odd debate, If the man is drugged the yeah of course. It would be unfortunate, but not impossible.
Posted by Jayvin 8 months ago
Jayvin
I depends if he's sleeping on his belly or butt.