vi_spex
ZBestDebater

can be

vi_spex

Pro

a possibility is a tetris game the size of the empire state building where my neighbours house is, with me placing each big piece as they come down 1 by 1 for me to position, but surely i will get alot of long pieces as they fit very well
ZBestDebater

Con

A TETRIS game the size of the Empire State is impossible- See, if something like that were to happen, then it wouldn't really be Classic Tetris, would it? I think that what you're trying to say is that it's possible for this to happen, but you're not making yourself very clear. You don't use Grammar properly, and it makes it difficult to understand what you're saying (Especially since you say it as if you explained it all to us already.) So please, don't type like this "can be.a tetris game the size of my house.they line up good.", because that's extremely difficult and almost impossible to understand.
vi_spex

Pro

possibiliies dosnt exist in reality, reality is not can be

you would call it a giant pac man game?
ZBestDebater

Con

What..? Possibilities DO exist in reality, Reality CAN BE because it exists, and why are you comparing reality to videogames?
Posted by ZBestDebater 1 year ago
ZBestDebater
He's either 7, a troll, or Autistic.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I think vi_spex is comparing classic video games to real life because he watched Pixels, a movie that came out a few weeks ago.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Can you let me debate you on this topic? (Tell me if there's something I have to do/avoid)
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
the words, impossible and possible refers to actions