dimasdebate
oldman1990

can mastercheif from halo beat a alien queen from aliens colonial marines

dimasdebate
Started: 9/12/2013 Category: Games

dimasdebate

Pro

Im excited to know what the outcome will be from this debate
1st round acceptence 3 rounds total
oldman1990

Con

If I am understanding your stance on the issue as being that Mastercheif can beat the Alien Queen, than I take your challenge. I need clarification though for the next round, are they battling mono a mono? or does the Queen mother have an army she wields as Mastercheif has many ranks at his disposal? SO is it one on one or war I guess is my question.

Either way, I defend the stance that though Mastercheif is masterful and a force to reckon with, he would eventually fall prey to the Queen. Though there is awesome skill that MC has, the Queen has knowledge and some gory tricks I think that would doom MC to a hatchery in the long run.
dimasdebate

Pro

Sorry for the confusion it is face to face
For my following argument i stand for the pro position with the reasoning of these three comtentions
1. As seen in the galo video games and books that the covenent which at the time the galaxys greatest power (before the flood parasite) could not successfuly kill the cheif
2. Faced the flood parasite and survived multiple times
3. The chief survived a weapon that was used to destroy all sentient life in the galaxy

I begin with my first contention the covenent could not kill the cheif
Master chief alone destroyed multiple ships and covenent bases. In halo 1 master chief successfuly cleared covenent held positions whereas an whole marine squad could not survive after one. The chief also killed two of the covenents prophets, the prophet of truth and prophet of regret. The covenent then later crumbled to pieces after chief supposedly died after the halo ring was destroyed by the chief with the help of the arbiter and sargeant jhonson. So the following statements support my contention that the covenent could not destroy the chief
On to my second contention, chief has faced the flood parasite and survived multiple times.
Master chief faced the flood alone multiple times in the first halo ring, the second and third rings encountered by mankind, as well as the ark, new mombasa, and the city of high charity and survived as a elite, human etc. would have died quickly or go insane. Master chief as well destroyed the grave mind. So the following supports my contention that the chief faced the flood and survived multiple times
My third and final contention is, the chief survuved from a weapon that was used to destroy all sentient life.
As seen in halo 3 as chiefs ship departed the ring the back part of the ship (where the hanger was positioned as well as were chief was.) cutting it from the bulk of the ship. The unsc then presumed him dead. But as the chief usaully does the impossible he survives and manages to get in a cryo tube. Then cortana reawakes him into what is known as halo 4. The followinhg supports my contention of the chief survived the blast of a weapon that was used to destroy all sentient life.
That is my argument and i thank my opponent for debating on this topic and eagerly await his response
oldman1990

Con

I must apologize to my opponent.
I have sat back and thought this out, played Aliens colonial marines, read a little deeper. And I have hit a brick wall. I do not quite know how to defend my stance or refute your argument as it is sound.
I apologize as it is not fair that I cannot defend myself. You deserved a better debate.
I how ever must forfeit.
dimasdebate

Pro

I am sorry for the debate as i have come to relise the debate was null and void for it was pretty one sided as i researched my topic and apoligize to my opponent
oldman1990

Con

I think that is what makes a good debater, one who has researched their stuff before hand and knows what is what. Though I agree that it was null before we started now that I look back.
Good job to my opponent though as they handled this masterfully.
Posted by jameswalters 3 years ago
jameswalters
It depends is it a 1v1 fight or is it an army vs master chief, and is it the alien from the movies or the game because in the game AI is flawed and in the movies bad AI doesn't exist (not counting evil computers or other things like that). It also depends on the person wielding master chief I personally am ok at halo (not counting fighting real people) but some of my friends are terrible and one of my friends can beat halo 3 without dying more than about 5 or 6 times he has memorized all the AI patterns. Another point is it AI vs AI then it's just a matter of who is the better programmer, including this point the scale can be tipped by programming better weapons, and in the end the argument breaks down to a matter of opinion. Thus this conversation is over.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
Well of course he could. I could, and I'm a 17 year old. Just crouch under cover and the terrible AI will completely miss you. Fire away. Also power armor and spartan training too.
Vote Placed by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
dimasdebateoldman1990Tied
Reasons for voting decision: concession