schlongebeater
PenalPunisher

can penal punishing be used to punish children

schlongebeater

Con

they might start liking it too much and then it would slowly become a enjoyable past time.
PenalPunisher

Pro

As a penal punished myself, I know for a fact that this method is indeed unpleasurable.

In fact, it is one of the most painful experiences imaginable.

I was once punished for a whole week strait and did not once stop to appreciate the act upon me.

It is a perfect method of conditioning

source: www.pornhub.com
schlongebeater

Con

well you have to realize that not all races have the same object of punishing. For an asian child, penal punishing can be like several pokes, however for an african child, this could be the last thing he ever experiences. further more african american have larger, more thicker genitals which can cause pain. now a way to use this punishment in a productive manner is by using the baby steps. this does not mean using a baby to do the punishing, however it means that u slowly move up the ladder meaning first use an asian guy to do the punishing since he schlong might be only 3 inch long. then get to the whites, about 5 inch long, and then the second to last are the black since now they area of insertion is larger. in the end they can use Umasrao since he got a huge dickss.
PenalPunisher

Pro

At this point I'm having a hard time telling what you're debating. It seems as though you are telling me that putting it in the pooper is a duitable substitute, which it is clearly not.

Penis punishing is an unparelleled tactic that will discourage even the most stubborn offenders. It should most definitely be used to punish children because it would be most effective at a young age.
schlongebeater

Con

schlongebeater forfeited this round.
PenalPunisher

Pro

PenalPunisher forfeited this round.
schlongebeater

Con

schlongebeater forfeited this round.
PenalPunisher

Pro

PenalPunisher forfeited this round.
Posted by black_squirrel 3 years ago
black_squirrel
Are you talking about "penal" or "penile"? Big difference (for some bigger than for others, though).