Debate.orgg
KingDebater

canadais amazing

KingDebater
Started: 10/26/2014 Category: Economics

Debate.orgg

Pro

CANADA is the best in da worrrrlllllddd!!!
KingDebater

Con

I'll assume that the instigator meant to say "Canada is amazing" in the resolution.

Pro tries to back this up by saying "CANADA is the best in da worrrrlllllddd!!!", which has many spelling errors in it.

*Canada *the *world *!

However, even when you take the grotesque spelling abominations out of the equation, the statement still has errors - factual errors. There can only be one best in the world, and the best in the world is CM Punk [1].

Besides, even when we're just talking about countries, Britain is by far the best, for these reasons:

1) Britain has less feminazis
2) Its number of official languages is one, not some insane and crazy number like two
3) It is smaller than Canada, which is a bit fat if you ask me!
4) It knows more vowels than Canada. Canada clearly only knows the "a" sound, which is why it has three a's in its name, and all Canadians say "eh?".
5) Canada did Justin Bieber
6) Britain didn't do Justin Bieber
7) Britain isn't next to America
8) Canada is vulnerable to attack from yanks (and themselves as recent events show)
9) Britain isn't
10) Britain probably has more beaches
11) Britain has less snow
12) Britain has more rain, which plants need to live to make sure that we still live
13) The animal the moose doesn't exist in Britain, as it's too confusing. "Is it mooses or mice?"
14) Britain's flag is cleaner, whereas Canada's has a leaf on it !!
15) Britain has more colour on its flag
16) I'm pretty sure Canada is just one of those made-up countries like Ukraine or Palestine
17) Britain only uses maple syrup on pancake day, and only then if Mum remembers
18) You don't have to go on a plane to get to Britain. I, for example, am already there...
19) ...whereas to go to any of the foreign countries like Canadia, I'd have to go on a plane or a boat or a tunnel
20) British people don't speak languages I don't understand
21) England only has one official language and that is the only real language there actually is and that's called English

There, 21 solid fact-checked reasons.

[1] http://images5.fanpop.com...

Debate.orgg

Pro

Maple syrup. Ice hockey. Niceness. The "Canadian Tuxedo". Yes, Canada is famous for many, many things "" and yet somehow we still feel under appreciated next to our great North American neighbor and Britain . Therefore I state that CANADA is still better for many reasons in the following:

We live longer: Canadians born today will live an average of three years longer than Americans (81 years in Canada versus 78.7 south of the border)

We"re more satisfied with our lives: According to the Better Life Index, an international quality of life comparison by the OECD each year, Canadians enjoy a higher level of life satisfaction than Americans, scoring 7.4 out of 10, versus 7.0 in the U.S.

We have better work-life balance: More than 11 per cent of U.S. employees regularly clock 50-hour workweeks, compared to 3.9 per cent here.

We brave the cold better: Our climate is colder and our population smaller, but relatively fewer of us succumb to the cold. Where Canada has 5,644 excess winter deaths (relative to average non-winter deaths), the U.S. sees 108,500.

CANADA has the longest country in any of the world with 151,600 miles.

CANADA contains 9 percent of the worlds freshwater population.

CANADA is the second largest continent in the world.

CANADA is sweet by nature.

Happy Canada Day, Canadians! While you get hopped up on Labbatt's and McCain oven chips, we're celebrating it in the most British way possible: by putting ourselves down in a self-deprecating manner.

The Canadian flag has foliage on it.

The British flag has no foliage on it.

CANADA has better wildlife.

Canada is a safe distance from the royal family.

Britain cant bloody escape them.

Britain barely has snowfall.

WE got a lot!!!!!!

Canada gave the world Ryan Gosling.

Britain gave the world Ryan Giggs. ( LOOK UP HIS PIC ON GOOGLE)

http://www.macleans.ca...
KingDebater

Con

"Maple syrip. Ice hockey. Niceness. The "Canadian Tuxedo"."

But what is all that worth when you've just made four sentence fragments? Nothing, that's what!

Pompous Pro claims that the fact that Canadians live longer than Americans makes Canada is amazing, but living longer than an American on average isn't an achievement. It just means that at least 1 Canadian isn't a vat of fat.

He also says "We're more satisfied with our lives", which is most likely a case where ignorance is bliss, as pro put one two many apostrophes in that part of the sentence.

"We have better work-life balance", claims pro, but this doesn't count because he is comparing it to the U.S.

He then tries to say that "We brave the cold better", but this is most certainly not a good thing when every scientifically literate person 100% agrees on the fact that global warming is going to eat us to death with fire in a matter of months!

"CANADA has the longest country in any of the world with 151,600 miles."

This isn't a good thing because then people can say "Oi, Canada! Why the long face? Haha".

"CANADA contains 9 percent of the worlds freshwater population."

Hot chocolate is better.

"CANADA is the second largest continent in the world."

Yeah, that's because it's fat.

"The Canadian flag has foliage on it.

The British flag has no foliage on it."

Foilage? That's just an excuse, everyone knows that really, the Canadian flag is just very untidy, which is why it has a leaf on it.

"CANADA has better wildlife."

All the better to eat you with!

"Canada is a safe distance from the royal family.

Britain cant bloody escape them."

*can't

Appparently Canadians have escaped grammar and spelling too!
Anyway, why would I want to stay away from all the Royal family action?

"Britain barely has snowfall."

No, because Britain has rain.

Rain is good because it keeps plants alive.

Snow kills plants.

Keeping plants alive is good because bees can pollinate them and that's how bees keep British people alive.

"Canada gave the world Ryan Gosling.

Britain gave the world Ryan Giggs. ( LOOK UP HIS PIC ON GOOGLE)"

Canada gave the world blubbering brat Beiber.

Britain gave the world Stephen Bloody Fry!

[1] British common sense

Debate.orgg

Pro

Con states that he can beat me in this debate by restating my arguments and covering it up with a lame excuses. Canadians, for your information, sit at the worlds first educated place in the world. So that spelling mistake was a mere mistake. I cant state how many mistakes the con made. Also my opponent thinks that he is better than me by stating:

"Yeah, that's because it's fat."

and many more, but this is an example showing how dumb and stupid you are. In a debate the opponent uses information from a website and tries to counter his or hers opponents point. Here my opponent is just making up lame excuses over it. My opinion is that my opponent has either, run out of ideas or is too stupid to think up of any. My information is based on true facts from many different websites which are all true. You information are lame and I think you should rethink your information over before writing it on this website. An example would be :

This isn't a good thing because then people can say "Oi, Canada! Why the long face? Haha"."

"Hot chocolate is better."

This isn't a good thing because then people can say "Oi, Canada! Why the long face? Haha"." States the con. Give me a source based on your argument if you can.

"Hot chocolate is better." I really don't think so. Hot chocolate requires freshwater to be made. So no freshwater, no hot chocolate, suckers.

I would like to see better text next round so I can actually debate over it in a proper manner.

By the way color is spelled c-o-lo-u-r .

EH!!!! Next time use your brain!!!
KingDebater

Con

I wonder what Pro thinks his arguments are.

"lame excuses"

You heard it for yourself, not even pro believes his arguments are true. Tally ho!

What else, pro?

"dumb and stupid"

Pro seems to be quite used to self-hating, so I'll just leave these here:

U.S.A. Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Beijing -- 0800-810-1117

Osaka -- +81 (0) 6 4395 4343

Russia -- 007 (8202) 577-577

Mumbai, India -- +91 22 2754 6669

Remember, copy and pasting these could save a life!

Pro says I should give a source for the long face argument. So here: http://imgur.com...

"Hot chocolate requires freshwater to be made"

No, it requires muddy water, because muddy water is the same colour. Duh.

"By the way color is spelled c-o-lo-u-r ."

No, *colour is spelled colour, it doesn't have any of those dashes in between any of the letters.

Debate.orgg

Pro

That was the worst argument stated by the con, by far.

My opponent is arguing with me with his trash taking that he thinks he could win with.

The link you sent me is not even a appropriate source at all.

The long face excuses, don't even make any sense.

My opponent did not get what I meant when I stated that colour is spelled C-O-L-O-U-R. The dashes were meant to emphasize the letters in colour, unless you have not gone to school.

If you really like hot chocolate then you use freshwater not dirty muddy water and the colour of hot chocolate comes from the coco powder. Unless you want to have tape worms in your stomach.

The phone numbers make no sense at all. No reason to copy paste them to save my life?

By the way I do believe in my statements.

My arguments are not dumb and stupid that was for YOU.

Unless you really want to debate on this topic, I suggest you state real arguments and not garbage.

So Tally ho!!!

Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KingDebater

Con

"That was the worst argument stated by the con, by far."

I see that Pro saw the part of my argument where I quoted him to respond to him!

"My opponent is arguing with me with his trash taking that he thinks he could win with."

That's very racist against us brits to say our accent is trash. U wot m8! U startin?

"The link you sent me is not even a appropriate source at all."

I didn't send you a link but here is an accurate one: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net...(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

"The long face excuses, don't even make any sense."

Don't tell me what to do!

"My opponent did not get what I meant when I stated that colour is spelled C-O-L-O-U-R. The dashes were meant to emphasize the letters in colour, unless you have not gone to school."

When I shout at people, I would say I am emphasizing my anger. But I don't write it in a book like this - "Y-O-U A-R-E A F-A-T-T-I-E-!". So you're wrong.

"If you really like hot chocolate then you use freshwater not dirty muddy water and the colour of hot chocolate comes from the coco powder. Unless you want to have tape worms in your stomach."

I never said anything about eating tape.

"The phone numbers make no sense at all. No reason to copy paste them to save my life?"

No, there's not no reason, there is reason.

"By the way I do believe in my statements."

I don't.

"My arguments are not dumb and stupid that was for YOU."

Don't you mean "Y-O-U"?

"Unless you really want to debate on this topic, I suggest you state real arguments and not garbage."

I am debating.

"So Tally ho!!!"

Excuse me, I dress very modestly.

"Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I see that Pro is using a Canadian native call in an attempt to get his maple syrup-swallowing buddies to vote against me on purpose in this debate. Well, two can play at that game.

Look here chaps, there's a queue to queue up in!

Debate.orgg

Pro

I think the con( KING DEBATER ), does not know how to debate at all.

When the con states that i am being racist against the brits, he does not get what I meant. My statement clearly does not state anything what so ever about racism. No reason to mention it.

Another thing is that we are slowly moving away from our topic and counteracting on useless information that no one wants to know, so lets back on the topic.

Also the link you sent me is still no accurate. Wikipedia is not an accurate source. So I didn't bother looking at it.

I'm not telling you what to do, all I am trying to do is argue back on your excuses that do not make any sense.

Con does not know what tape worm are, you should go search it up. Go ahead and drink dirty water. I don't care.

Give me at least 5 solid reasons why the phone numbers are useful.

If you don't believe in your statements why are you stating it in the first place?

NO! I don't mean "Y-O-U"? I mean "Y-O-U A-R-E A F-A-T-T-I-E-!"

Your debating on nothing so ill make a new debate and invite you into it and will actually see who is the king of debating.

Oh, and "Y-O-U A-R-E A F-A-T-T-I-E-!". Does not have a period after the explanation mark. Get your mechanics straight.

Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is not an native call. I don't drink maple syrup all day and no one is going to be voting against you. You Britain's got no BRAIN.

I should get a beaver to slap you with its tail.

SORRY for any rude statements EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Debate.orgg 2 years ago
Debate.orgg
Oh, and why don't you go to China and get there Great Wall then protect yourself you little pusseys, at least Canadians are strong enough to handle the weather. Eh!!!!
Posted by Debate.orgg 2 years ago
Debate.orgg
I wasn't saying that it is a continent but its part of north america
Posted by PillarOfSalt 2 years ago
PillarOfSalt
Canada isn't a continent you dumbfuck
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I would like to see them build a fence on our northern border tall enough to keep all that frigin cold up there.
Vote Placed by miketheman1200 2 years ago
miketheman1200
Debate.orggKingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: The con clearly had better grammar and was polite throughout. I thought his final response really tied this debate together.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Debate.orggKingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: WTF is this?
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Debate.orggKingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Con. Pro was incredibly rude throughout this entire debate. S&G - Con. Pro had several spelling and grammar issues throughout the debate, more so than Con. Arguments - Tie. I was actually going to award this to Con since he rebutted everything Pro claimed whereas Pro dropped several of Con's rebuttals. Unfortunately, Con then completely dropped the final round. Thus, it balances out and neither won argument-wise. Sources - Tie. Both utilized sources in this debate and neither stood out as more dominant in terms of quality, thus this is tied.