Cars Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Parallel parking should not part of the driving exam

avan6
Jonbonbon

I do not believe that parallel parking should be required. Just like how learning how to navigate in a parking garage is not required, complicated areas are most of the time not even part of the driving exam so why would I need to parallel park? More often than not, there is parking available and we do not need to parallel park. If you don't know how, go park somewhere else and walk. If you can't/dont want to talk, then learn to parallel park for convenience, but I don't think it should be...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Pickup trucks should only be available to those who can prove they need them

grandma-complex
Nuevo

Wikipedia defines pickup truck as a "light duty truck having an enclosed cab and an open cargo area with low sides and tailgate." I will be arguing that they should be available to only those who can absolutely prove they need them using the following points: 1- They are not pragmatic vehicles for everyday usage as a commute car. They are over large, can be jacked significantly higher than need be, and often require side mirrors that jut out over a foot to either side. Some don't fit in parki...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

driving a car slow is better than driving it fast in city

Prathosh
Harleygator

Driving a car slow is better than driving it fast in city because people wander in city and driving fast may lead to accident.there are lot of speed brakers in the city and when a car comes fast and stops at a speed braker the car will get damaged and the person driving it would get major injuries.Driving slow is safety and accidents won't happen.On March month a professional racer of Chennai met with an accident because of rash driving. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/racer-ashwin-sund...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should the driving age be raised?

KawaiiPotatoes
angelblst

I personally believe the driving age should stay the same. One of the reasons why I support this statement is because age isn't what matters in most cases, it's the drivers inexperience. Drive-safety.net reads," The legal age to receive a commercial drivers license is 18 years old, but most don"t obtain their commercial drivers license until after the age of 21. The most dangerous truck drivers on the road are those with under 2 years of experience, regardless of age. It"s likely that if we simp...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

poop

bdhayles0318
lmorrow

wooooooow...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Should people get pulled over for driving to slow?

Xpertthief10
passwordstipulationssuck

I think people should not get pulled over for driving to slow. Do you?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Did Trevor flip a car while I was in it?

MattMichalski
trevorleaf

Yes...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

2016+ Dodge Challengers are better than 2016+ Ford Mustangs

ILoveDodge
newarksonic33

Dodge Challengers are faster, they look a whole lot better, sound better at stock, and they perform better. You get what you pay for in the muscle car business. Pay more for a Dodge, you end up getting a better car....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should Dashcams Be Mandatory in the U.S.A?

LucaGessner1
SkySky16

Hey Guys, I am doing a opinion writing and it is about if dashcams should be mandatory or not. I am going with they should be mandatory. Let me hear your opinion!!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should Driving be based on Height instead of Age?

JerryPotato2007
KingofTheSkullServants

I want to know if driving should be based on height instead. The world's shortest person older than 16 but he can't reach the gas pedal can't he. Also some people are more mentally developed or have special abilities before 16 but they can reach the pedals. And there's still the kids who play driving games a lot....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago