Cars Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

chevy is better than ford

bryan2000coleman
nerdydork4044

chevy has won more awards than any other vehicle manufacturer...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

drunk driving

faithlu8
MikeWazowski

Drunk driving could be stopped right now. The money a state spends on law enforcement and DUI courts could be spent on putting a breathalyzer connected to the ignition in every vehicle in the state. Then no vehicle could move without the successful use of the breathalyzer, proof that the driver is not alcohol impaired. The breathalyzer should be a requirement to register any vehicle in the state. I do not drink, but I would gladly pay for a breathalyzer in my car if it is required in all vehicle...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should penises automatically be cut off as a baby?

Tripod_Brown
Kelisitaan

Men are stupid. They should just be made into girls to help a grater future. Only black men's penises can live. I have a 4.0...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Three

JamN
HenryTak

www...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

two...

JamN
GoogooGaga

www...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

one

JamN
fire_wings

www...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Debate 2

JamN
Bubboman

warwat...

0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Would you buy the Porsche 911 Turbo S over Nissan GT-R Nismo

DaveKo2020
PowerPikachu21

My friend constantly tells me that the GT-R is much better in terms of "bang for buck" and goes on about how the GT-R has one the fastest Nurburgring lap times. I'm a huge Porsche guy, and the 911 Turbo S is faster in a straight line (0-60mph in 2.5 seconds w/ launch control) and is more luxurious and refined. The Nismo starts around $150,000 and the Turbo S is around $200,000. The Porshce 911 Turbo S is obviously the better car overall, and if you had the $150,000 for the nismo, you have th...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Donald Trump is Sexy

WorstLife
me020603

I sexually Identify as a Donald Trump. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being a billionaire from New York. People say to me that a person being Donald Trump is Impossible and I'm fcking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a bank give me a small loan of 1,000,000 dollars and install a gold wig on my head. From now on I want you guys to call me "Donald Trump" and respect my right to build a great huge wall and kill dirty Muslim immigrants and Mexicans. If you can't accept me yo...

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

should teens be allowed to drive at 13 or younger?

catlover13
Plasmawipes

Well I am 13 and it sucks not being able to drive! I am so looking forward to the day I will drive, I have been learning how sence I was 8! I know possibly every known road laws and every little trick and tips in the car, I even know what every little button does! I mow lawns and babysit to earn money, and I own a riding lawnmower and I get comments from everyone on how good I drive that lawnmower even my dad seid that he knows that I am probably a great driver, but he still won't let me drive t...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago