spencertanti
GiantSpoonMan

cats are the better than dogs

GiantSpoonMan

spencertanti

Con

cats are not dogs are awsome you can play with them anytime and the dont care where you pet them they love it at some people call them " mans best friend"
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I accept the debate.

This is just my acceptance post so I will let you start the debate!
spencertanti

Con

dogs you can walk with play with and do lots of other stuff
cats sit around laying on anything they want and sleep all the time
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I am assuming we are talking about house cats because that is the most reasonable thing to compare to dogs.

First of all cats are trained to use the bathroom in a small box so that we humans don't have to clean up after them. They are even polite enough to cover their crap so it doesn't stink up the house. What about dogs? If their not outside, they just let it go in the house!

Something even better about Cats is the fact that they never seen to get injured by anything. You can throw your cat from the roof and he will just walk away like a BAMF. What happens when you through your dog from the roof? I'll tell ya! He dies!

Sure dogs are loyal and love humans but they are just downright stupid. Man I've seen a dog try and bite its tail for hours. Cats are loyal as well but much smarter than dogs. You can let your cat go outside and he'll just jump right over your fence and into the open world. The best thing is they know how to get back.

Cats are also much faster than dogs because of their body shape and bone structure. They can also jump like 10 feet in the air! I have never seen a dog jump ten feet... One of the best things about cats is the fact that you can see that tiger instinct in your house cat. Cats will wait in trees for extended periods of time to wait for a bird to fly just a tiny bit to close and then... BAM! Cat snipes the bird with their ninja pounce attack. And cats also chase down rabbits like cheetahs! They follow them through bushes to secure the kill!
spencertanti

Con

spencertanti forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

GiantSpoonMan forfeited this round.
spencertanti

Con

spencertanti forfeited this round.
spencertanti

Con

spencertanti forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

Vote pro.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
spencertantiGiantSpoonManTied