unicorns5647
scs_saints20

cats or dogs (cats yes dogs no)

unicorns5647

Pro

cats are better than dogs it is plain and simple anyone who cant see that is stupid. for one cats don't go to the bathroom an your floor and they don't wake you up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. They require less care when you go to work for the whole day, they require less attention they can fit in smaller apartments their life expectancy is higher than dogs they are adorable they are smarter than dogs and they stay out of your way so you don't trip on them. They stay high on refridgerators.
scs_saints20

Con

Dogs are better. They are more playful than cats. Cats are lazy they just sit arond all day and sleep, and dogs can give you exercise. For example, when you take them for a walk you walk too and lose weight. Yeah so cats are smarter, but dogs are loyal. They sit by your side when your sick. They have sharp teeth to protect you. Thats why dogs are better.
unicorns5647

Pro

Cats have claws to protect you and so what if dogs are more playful what if you dont want to play, you just want an adorable, fuzzy, and loving comanion.
scs_saints20

Con

First of all it's companion and you don't have to get a dog that is playful you could get a lazy dog like you.
unicorns5647

Pro

first of all I AM NOT LAZY! it is rude to call a girl lazt, fat , or ugly. And if you want a lazy animal, then why not get a cute and adorable animal, rather than a animal that bites you when you go over to someones house.
scs_saints20

Con

First i did not call you fat or ugly i was just using a metamophical term because if you don't want a playful dog then your lazy. Also every time I go over my sisters house her cat bites me. But that cat likes me.
unicorns5647

Pro

cats dont always bite you. Also when i go over to my grandpa's house this dog, bitsy, she always bites my whole family, it is her way of saying hello. Once my grandpa just picked me up, and bitsy bit my foot dogs are vicious and cruel. And the cat was just protecting her owner.
scs_saints20

Con

Maybe the dog doesn't like you or your family, and in the last part what cat are you talking about because it just came out of no where.
unicorns5647

Pro

Bitsy loves our family, when she gets used to us she lickes our faces. And i was talking about your sisters cat.
scs_saints20

Con

Well we have known that cat for almost 2 years now. it will never get used to me because i am noot with it all the time. Also you said that cats are smarter, NO because dogs do the same thing as cats when it comes to this. Just like your story on you grandpa's dog because it hasn't gotten used to you yet,
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
If I voted, here is how I would vote: Conduct would be a tie. U say this because each participant was rude to the other. Pro called Con stupid, and Con called Pro lazy. As for s and g, both made several spelling and grammatical errors. Con used "your" instead of "you're" while Pro misspelled " companion". As for arguments, I would give that to Pro. I say that because Pro's reasons were quantifiable (less care, less attention, longer life expectancy, etc). On the other hand, Con's reasoning was based more on personal preference. Any pet can be a companion, so I found that argument to not be compelling. Neither debater used a source outside Pro's anecdote about Bitsy, so I would rate sources a tie since anecdotal evidence isn't very trustworthy due to the small sample size.