hunter_101
NardinLovely

celebs

hunter_101

Pro

I believe that they should have the same responsibilities that we do as American citizens. If they get in trouble with the police they just get off with a warning because they know that if they wave there name and autographs in the polices face they get it easy but if the infamous people get in trouble we have 10 years in prison that is why I believe that we should have are responsibility equal .
NardinLovely

Con

I understand how it appears to be as celebrities have it easier with the law and don't get arrested but in fact, many celebrities spent time behind bars for criminal acts. I can see why they can get away with smaller situations as they are idols and in the public eye for all to see. but that doesn't mean the law gives them any special treatment more then their money can buy. they do have a whole lot of money that they can spend on lawyers and such but they still don't always get their ways around the law. Many celebrities like Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Lil Wayne and many many more spent time behind bars. they don't get any special treatment around laws.
hunter_101

Pro

hunter_101 forfeited this round.
NardinLovely

Con

NardinLovely forfeited this round.
hunter_101

Pro

hunter_101 forfeited this round.
NardinLovely

Con

NardinLovely forfeited this round.
Posted by Khaos_Mage 4 years ago
Khaos_Mage
For the record,
people who are infamous are famous; they are famous for being bad. FDR said the attack on Pearl Harbor would "live in infamy".

I believe the term you were looking for was non-famous.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
Acting, the only job where you become idolized, wealthy, & famous for pretending to be interesting.
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
It's called lawyers.