maddie.nz
Commondebator

chickens are humans

maddie.nz has forfeited round #2.

maddie.nz

Pro

they are humans only humans that have learned to be very small and grow wings
Commondebator

Con

I assume that the first round is acceptance. I will first post the definitions of a chicken and a human, as a criteria to fulfill. In order to win this debate, my opponent must show that chickens fulfill both the criterions of chicken as well as human.

Chicken: A common domesticated fowl (Gallus domesticus) widely raised for meat and eggs and believed to be descended from the jungle fowl G. gallus.

Human: A member of the primate genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other apes by a large brain and the capacity for speech.