negan
GlennRhee

childhood rhymes like eenie-meenie-miney-moe

Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

negan

Pro

Hello, hello my friends. My name is Negan. I'm an honest guy that bats people the right direction. The fact that this harmless nursery ryme got my opponent's skull bashed in is entirely irrelevant. I find these rhymes to be a good decision maker when in a dilemma. Ever find yourself looking at a candy rack or group of survivors and start saying, "Eenie...meenie...miney...moe...".
GlennRhee

Con

you killed my friend i hate you for life i will haunt you forever i hope abraham kills you when you go to hell
negan

Pro

Hey, you still in there? You just took a hell of a hit. Your eyeball popped out! It's gross man. But I'll take good care of Maggie while you're away. Do you think Hershel Jr. will suspect anything?
GlennRhee

Con

what about abraham? he took it like a champ! why didnt you suck his nuts?
negan

Pro

Slow down there partner. That mustache had to go. Just like that eye of yours, it didn't quite fit in with the grand scheme of things. I hope you understand that I'm a man of my word buddy. Your wife and friends will.
GlennRhee

Con

now, negan, i love your way with words, but im still not very happy with the way you handled daryl punchin your a$$in the jaw, but i will haunt you forever, and satan will be watching you. cya!
Posted by canis 2 weeks ago
canis
Amen...