E7C69
Marauder

chocolate milk comes from black cows

E7C69

Pro

is there really any proof that it doesn't I believe that some cows have been bread differently than white milk cows because there is no possible ways that non-homemade chocolate milk(chocolate made with milk and chocolate syrup) that comes in cartons could be so horrible if it was really mixed with chocolate all the chocolate milk brands I have tried have either been bitter, plain old gross, or so thin I think I'm drinking water with cream.
Marauder

Con

--------------
Contention 1
--------------
My opponent has defined homemade chocolate milk as milk mixed with chocolate syrup and all other milk as this milk that comes from cows.
Therefore under the category of Non-homemade chocolate milk witch my opponent contends comes natural out of black cows, I present a non-homemade chocolate milk that I can describe the origins of apart from coming from cows. Every time my nieces come over at some point there bottle runs dry and they hand it too me saying 'want chocolate milk' and I take it, wash it out in the sink, and fill the bottle with milk and then add two spoonful's of powdered chocolate from a nesquick box and stir, it looks much like this http://www.amazon.com...
Because of my opponents definitions this is not homemade for this debate. You made read the process of making it and even asses with common sense that I clearly made this milk in my home while my nieces are visiting, hence it would be homemade. However my opponent is quite clear in round one that home made is with syrup not powder in this debate.
---------------
Contention 2
---------------
My opponents primary case is that because the chocolate milk brands he purchases at the store that he didn't personally have a culinary hand in making is bad tasting too him, it must come naturally out of black cows.
This conclusion is flawed because everyone knows that it is the synthetic and man-made food and beverages that are ever bad tasting. the more natural a product is the better tasting it is. this fact is so well known that companies have tried incorporating it into there marketing techneches, with advertisements like 'made with real sugar' http://farm5.static.flickr.com...
and sometimes the advertisements may give up on convincing you they use real food in there product so instead they market that you wont be able to tell the difference like 'I cant believe its not butter' http://www.citysackers.com...

So clearly if we are to judge the milk based on my opponents taste we should conclude that chocolate milk comes out of a compilation of chemicals that were used to make the milk by man. We should only conclude that Chocolate milk comes from black cows on the premise that non-homemade chocolate milk is GOOD, because if its that good it must be natural. and if its natural it must have come strait from the cows.
--------------
Contention 3
--------------
The following is an image of all the things we get from the Black Angus Cow. http://gpsranch.com... Notice that chocolate milk is not on it anywhere, in fact milk is not on the cow anywhere ether. when you hear me say the words the words 'Black Angus' Cow does your mouth water over thinking about chocolate milk, or are you thinking of what's on this link http://recipes.howstuffworks.com...
This delicious godsend comes from Black cows like this one http://dlbangus.com... I say godsend because we all know how the story of creation goes 'on the six day god made beef cattle, so that on the seventh day, his day off, he could have a steak'
------------------
So in conclusion Beef comes from Black cows and milk comes from white cows and the stuff my opponent does not like comes from man.
--------------------
E7C69

Pro

E7C69 forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

my opponent has morphed into one of these it seems http://www.jeannemarler.com...

But it is a gift of mine to be able to argue with a fencepost. One thing I do to accomplish arguing with a fencepost is pretend they argued something back. For example I can feel free to pretend he has called me an awful racist name like this

Fencepost:.........................

Me: First of I would like to say I am proud of my Cherokee ancestry and don't feel my heritage is slur and would appreciate you not using like it was. Also that argument is an ad hominin fallacy

See hear I just made my a raciest a racist, and in doing so used it as an opportunity to teach the respective readers of the debate about ad hominins.

To give my opponent a fighting chance though I think I should pretend this fencepost is using the exact same arguments that moistcabbage is using in the comment section. So on with this fencepost debate..........

My opponent has tried to back out of the corner is in by adding powdered milk to the definition of home made. I am afraid this is not an option for you as you clearly defined in round one what homemade chocolate milk is and what non-homemade is. I accepted those definitions when accepting this debate and expect you to remain consistent so Contention one still stands.

He responds to contention 2 by claiming real food is viewed upon as healthier not tastier. to address this point I want you consider the following scenario. Imagine you go to a fresh food stand and buy yourself one of these. http://radiopatriot.files.wordpress.com... stare at the red part for a few minutes and watch your mouth water just thinking about eating it. to add to the mental experience imagine its a hot summer day, watermelon is always better than. Look at this kid doesn't he look like he's in the happiest place in the world to be? http://becauseitreallyispersonal.files.wordpress.com...
We are drawn to real natural foods and even more so to natural beverages for some reason, I would say because of taste. a diet Dr pepper would be healthier for me than a real Dr pepper but I drink real Dr pepper anyway because it taste better. and the Dr Pepper company recognized the fact that there customers are drawn to real natural products so now they are advertising there Dr Pepper being made with 'Real sugar'. and I shown through examples like Splenda http://blog.prospect.org... and I Cant Believe its not butter, that its clear if the company cant pass itself of as real natural product, they at least try to pass themselves off as Tasting like the real thing. Remember when Pepsi One came out? there appeal to the consumers was that it was as healthy as a diet Pepsi but it tasted like real one.
So again I say if we are to conclude something about store bought chocolate milk because it taste bad it should be that its chocolate comes from chemicals made by man, not from gods creature the cow who makes us that delicious milk in a most natural way that it just cant be wrong.

as an extension of contention 3; I would like to bring this consideration up to the voting audience and my opponent. if we are to not consider the Black cow to be the provider of Beef, but rather that one of the alternate flavors of milk you can buy at the store, just what kind of cow is available to explain the other flavors. For you can buy Strawberry, Banana, and Vanilla Milk at the store as well. Their are no Pink cows out there to explain Strawberry. So if we are assuming at least this substance sold at the store is a factory mixing of cow milk and strawberry flavoring in the form of syrup or powder, then it is reasonable to be consistent and think the same of chocolate milk.

My opponent brings up a new point that I have not definitively proved it does not come from milk. that there is no way to know. For the Con position that is my job. this idea that chocolate milk can be made naturally from a cow is the absurd one that requires evidence to believe it as it goes against everything we have learned in the veterinarian science about the cows biology. the Con position needs no proof in regards to this resolution. But your position, the Pro side does. So I challenge my opponent to show me anything in the study of science in the animal biology field that can show it possible for chocolate milk to be mixed inside of a cow and produced naturally. how can a cow produce the coco? what resources does it have to consume to make it?
E7C69

Pro

E7C69 forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

I thank my opponent for conceading this debate.
Posted by Marauder 7 years ago
Marauder
By the way I am compleatly okay with argueing with you in the comment section now. If we work hard we might just convince people E7C69 is a real person that can argue rather than just a fencpost.

I would hate to be this fencepost http://urbanlegends.about.com...
I would also hate to be that guy too.
Posted by Marauder 7 years ago
Marauder
That would so fantastic a cow that I would like to buy one. Do source the experments and such that lead to this genetic altered cow. give me a link to the people that have the chocolate milk cow. or better yet the strawberry or Banana milk cow as I like those flavors better.
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
In defence of the fence post, ginetically modified cows with higher suggar levels with genes spliced from a cocoa plant produce chocolate milk.
Posted by Marauder 7 years ago
Marauder
I thought the referece to mans affect on nature was obvious there. No I dont mean milking humans, though I have heard human milk taste like cantalope.
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
Wait. Your opponent does not like natural chocolate milk. In your final sentence, " the stuff my opponent doesn't like comes from man", are you suggesting that chocolate milk is sourced from milking humans???
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
I agree, debate with him, not in comments.
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
But let's not forget that store bought milk is not all natural either, it's processed at a factory before being bottled ( pasturized b
etc. ) but this debate is about weather brown chocolate flavored milk comes out of black cows utters.
Posted by Marauder 7 years ago
Marauder
if he expands on 'is there really any proof' next round I deal with that then, I dont want to argue it in the comment section before he post, least it alter the content of his post.

but I dont care if he see's this http://www.proteinpower.com...
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
Also all natural/ organic marketing usually says something like- taste the difference, not taste the betterness. The companies realize that their products taste different but they can't call them better tasting because taste in the sense of good or bad, better or worse, is an opinion. This is why I think that refference is irrelevant other than the companies knowlege that their product tastes different, wich is what I think e7c69 was trying to point out. But we'll have to wait for his response to find out.
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
But your refference is incorrect. Organic/ all natural foods are marketed as healthier, not tastier. And yes e7c69's statement that home made ( either with syrup or powder ) is his opinion, but the real point is that it tastes different for some reason, and his reasoning is that it comes from black cows. Also you didn't address his question " is there really any proof that it doesn't".
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
E7C69MarauderTied
Reasons for voting decision: lol he gets a pity point
Vote Placed by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
E7C69MarauderTied
Vote Placed by Marauder 7 years ago
Marauder
E7C69MarauderTied