sphinx_solomon
reasonablereason

christianity bible is a porn bible, and it is not right.

sphinx_solomon

sphinx_solomon

Pro

how can the verses of christianity bible as vulgar as this?

incest:

genesis 19:36

So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

genesis 35:22

While Israel was living in that region, Reuben went in and slept with his father's concubine Bilhah, and Israel heard of it. Jacob had twelve sons

genesis 38:16

Not realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went over to her by the roadside and said, "Come now, let me sleep with you." "And what will you give me to sleep with you?" she asked.

samuel 13:11

But when she took it to him to eat, he grabbed her and said, "Come to bed with me, my sister."

samuel 16:22

So they pitched a tent for Absalom on the roof, and he slept with his father’s concubines in the sight of all Israel.

pornography

genesis 38:9

But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother.

samuel 6:20

"How the king of Israel has distinguished himself today, going around half-naked in full view of the slave girls of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!"

walki with naked

isaiah 20:3

Then the LORD said, "My servant Isaiah has been walking around naked and barefoot for the last three years. This is a sign--a symbol of the terrible troubles I will bring upon Egypt and Ethiopia.

isaiah 20:4

For the king of Assyria will take away the Egyptians and Ethiopians as prisoners. He will make them walk naked and barefoot, both young and old, their buttocks bared, to the shame of Egypt.

exodus 33:23

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

backparts? butt?

some christians said it was about context, regardless of its context, those verses prove that your god is rude! , your god is not polite, and how can the god is not polite, your god should be polite, should not rude, its just proving that your behavior of your god is bad, and doesnt have any etiquette for this ,

reasonablereason

Con

The Bible is vulgar because it is God's will.
sphinx_solomon

Pro

because "It is god's will" he said, so you are agree that your god said something nasty? and you should worship nasty god?
reasonablereason

Con

If God says anything nasty then it is good, because it is God's will and it is good.
sphinx_solomon

Pro

conlusion

christian = nasty.

#case closed
reasonablereason

Con

Christian = good = nasty, therefore nasty is good, therefore evil is not nasty, therefore evil is good, therefore christian = evil, therefore God's will is evil, therefore God is evil, therefore you are not evil, therefore you are against God's will, therefore you do not exist.
Posted by Asburnu 2 years ago
Asburnu
Many Christians I have known take The Old Testament with a grain of salt and only believe The New Testament to be their truth.
Vote Placed by Mr.Chorlton 2 years ago
Mr.Chorlton
sphinx_solomonreasonablereasonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Although I disagree with PRO I have to give him/her this debate. It was a bit of a lousy debate but this is the fault of CON. PRO started the debate by attempting to make a good case for their motion. CON's "rebuttles" were childish and illogical which forced the debate to go in the wrong direction. PRO used bible sources whilst CON used non.