the_king_of_france
jp1999

christianity

the_king_of_france

Con

a argument over if religion is stupid or super
jp1999

Pro

What are you exactly stating? Are you for or against christianity?

the_king_of_france

Con

the_king_of_france forfeited this round.
jp1999

Pro

Unfortunately my opponent has forfeited this round....So I cannot be sure of which side I am meant to be arguing for. I will have to assume I am for Christianity, so here I go. For religion, for Christianity.

Christianity is a very worthwhile religion because it is very moral. It bases its teachings on the ten commandments, from the Jewish scriptures, and the stories (we prefer to call them parables or readings) tell morals of who to be like and how to act in society. Without these, a lot of people would become quite morally lost. In that the majority of people are Christian, and thus base how they act on the teachings they teach. I am a Christian and always maintain good morals, so I do not lie, do not steal, do not commit adultery and follow all the other commandments and teachings Jesus preached.

So to summarise this argument: Christianity gives you morals! Morals make you a better person!
the_king_of_france

Con

jp1999

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round again. My arguments are the only ones presented, so the only reasonable vote is Pro. Thank you for your time people!
Posted by jp1999 3 years ago
jp1999
Please vote!