aidan.mcconnell
John.L

cloning.org

aidan.mcconnell

Pro

my issue is cloning with biotechnology I think it should be used because"
this is a major importance because it can create more livestock this is essential for farmers with low livestock reproducing what they have and making more. Cloning is also proved to be more healthy because it has no added chemicals to the animal itself. I am definitely for cloning with bio tech. because it could be a tremendous help
John.L

Con

My issue with cloning is that there is many problems,There is a possibility of faster aging. Because an older cell is often being used to create a human clone, there is the possibility that this imprinted age could be placed on the growing embryo. This would then create premature aging issues and potentially even premature death, all because of the cloning process. Human cloning might be used by commercial interests for financial gain. The embryos could be bought and sold, which would lead to financial gain. This could lead to class discrimination on the eggs available. Only the rich could afford the "best" children. Poor families would have to settle with eggs that are damaged or imperfect. This is why im am against cloning.
aidan.mcconnell

Pro

I think that cloning should be aloud because it is a reproductive right. There are many people who aren't able to have genetically related children because of reproduction issues like not being able to produce eggs or sperm. How would you feel if you had one of these issues and knowing cloning could help you have genetically related children, but you weren't aloud to because others thought it wasn't right? I think it is your right to be able to have genetically through cloning and someone who thinks it's not ethically right shouldn't stop you. Cloning could also help people who are gay and lesbian have genetically related children. The cons are that you can loose the diversity of your genes. You get these from your parents having deferment genes and if you don't have these genes you cant be identified
John.L

Con

John.L forfeited this round.
aidan.mcconnell

Pro

aidan.mcconnell forfeited this round.
John.L

Con

John.L forfeited this round.
aidan.mcconnell

Pro

aidan.mcconnell forfeited this round.
John.L

Con

John.L forfeited this round.