11matrix11
number5rules

colby spears is a punk!

11matrix11

Pro

he just looks like a punk so there. turn around and jsut look at colby lol doesnt he just appear as a punk. the essex's dictionary defines a punk as colby dean spears
number5rules

Con

Again, (Austin) does not have literate sentences and does not have good arguements whatsoever.
You cannot call someone a punk if you are a punk, like the old saying, it's like the pot calling the black.
Austin, (from personal experience) is a bigger punk than Colby. Because Colby doesn't try to know everything, but Austin does.
People love Colby, and no one special loves Austin.
Colby has has a girlfriend that went to his school.
Austin had to date someone that lived an hour away.

Austin trys to find attention.
Colby doesn't.

Colby is open to anyones beliefs.
Austin doesn't.

I have proven Austin wrong in the fact that COLBY SPEARS is NOT a punk, however Colby Spears is a very good person.

11matrix11

Pro

let me point out that my opponents only argument was that i couldnt call colby a punk and since my opponent didnt refute my def. he must agree with it (that colby is a punk) back to my opponents argument let me point out another point my opponent made saying that colby wasnt a punk becuz he is open to all peoples beliefs and colby himself agrees with this, the thing is though contrary to wut my opponent said i do accept all ppls beliefs i think that it is everyone right to have their own beliefs but that isnt what determins if ur a punk or not this following article does 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

15 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.

16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

18 And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!

19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

this article (from the freakin bible) proves that colby is a punk to if u negate u disagree with the bible
number5rules

Con

I don't even need to say anything.

Austin has no idea what he's talking about.

Cross my arguements in my first speech.
11matrix11

Pro

11matrix11 forfeited this round.
number5rules

Con

number5rules forfeited this round.
11matrix11

Pro

11matrix11 forfeited this round.
number5rules

Con

number5rules forfeited this round.
Posted by livinginsanity 9 years ago
livinginsanity
Three hundred bucks!?!?!?!?!?! Thats crazy! Dang inflation! And austin is a little big-headed (see previous debate: i (austin) am the sexiest person ever)
Posted by number5rules 9 years ago
number5rules
I meant, POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.
I apologize.
Posted by 11matrix11 9 years ago
11matrix11
ya if u pay the three hundred dollar viewing fee
Posted by livinginsanity 9 years ago
livinginsanity
Can I get a copy of the essex dictionary to check its authenticity?
Vote Placed by number5rules 7 years ago
number5rules
11matrix11number5rulesTied
Vote Placed by 11matrix11 9 years ago
11matrix11
11matrix11number5rulesTied