cold sores are good for you

im bs-ing this whole argument but this argument will be serious guys.... cold sores are good for you because they let you know when you're dehydrated

the main reason why cold sores are good for you is the fact that they tell you when your dehydrated, not many illnesses tell you this, a flew can tell you that your probably cold, and some diarrhea can tell you to drink less. regardless the illness im gonna tell you why sickness is good in general:

u may get Illness Benefit from the Department of Social Protection if you cannot work because you are sick or ill. You must b aged under 66, covered by the appropriate class of social insurance (PRSI) and satisfy the PRSI conditions and now i did not pull that from my buttocks

If ur income is too low to meet your needs, while you are waiting for a decision on your claim for Illness Benefit, you may be entitled to basic Supplementary Welfare Allowance, which is a means-tested payment... ever heard of the dollar sickness (no such thing just say yes like you know what im talking about) a sickness that helps your well being and your pocket ;)

There are many signs before a cold sore that can help you understand if you are dehydrated. I have also never seen such claims that a cold sore can provide such knowledge, and it is not my responsibility to go look for such information. I wish to see where the evidence for the claim that a cold sore is good for you is coming from. My opponent gives supporting reasons, but not supporting evidence.

Signs and symptoms of the primary infection

(Primary infection - the original outbreak of an illness against which the body has had no opportunity to build antibodies.)

In the majority of cases there are no detectable signs or symptoms. When they do occur, usually in very young children, they may be severe, and can include:
Herpes simplex gingivostomatitis
Mouth or tongue lesions
Blisters in the mouth
Mouth ulcers
Mouth or tongue pain
Lip swelling
Possible swallowing difficulties
Sore throat
Swollen glands
Elevated body temperature
!!!!!DEHYDRATION!!!!!! (body does not have enough water)
the website on top of this sentence is were i got my previous information from

and also you havnt argued the fact that infectious diseases like the main one that i have mentioned is good for people... might want to

It seems as though my opponent is all over the place with this debate. Not once was the words "cold sores" used by my opponent. Rather, telling that the body showing symptoms of disease is good for you because your body is telling you you are sick and that your body is trying to rid itself of any illness. Of course the body show symptoms, other wise we wouldn't be sick. Dehydration is not a good argument, as a headache and dry mouth are signs long before a cold sore. This debate seems all over the place, but I will try anyways

"Dehydration is not a good argument, as a headache and dry mouth are signs long before a cold sore" that was the only rebuttal against my whole argument.

I didn't need to say cold sores for the fact that i said "main one that i have mentioned" and if you looked at the websites you would have saw it yourself.

Also, might i add, in round 2 you didn't even argue my other facts. You just avoided it all together and jumped right into just my one fault.

Want to argue at least something now. This however is the last round.

Ozzyhead forfeited this round.
Posted by ANONYMOUS2282 2 years ago
i told u im bs-ing this whole this
Posted by iOS 2 years ago
I hope pro realizes he could be barraged with all the negatives of cold sores.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro for not forfeiting. Sources to Pro for providing some. However, his argument was a mess, and as Con notes, he never really supported the idea that cold sores are good for you. Thus, arguments to Con. And Pro's S&G was really bad, hence S&G to Con. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.