emmalynn
ClaraBains

complet the sentence

Started: 5/17/2014 Category: Funny

emmalynn

Pro

Once upon a time there were two girls switched at birth. One belonged to a royal family, the other to a mother and father who are alcoholics...
ClaraBains

Con

Every night, the daughter of the alcoholics watched as both her parents stumbled through the door of their tiny house. She would cower in fear as each one came upstairs, reeking. She sat in bed, hoping they wouldn't come inside. Wishing against all odds that maybe, just maybe, one day, they wouldn't come home drunk. She knew it would never happen, but every night she still wished. As soon as she heard the front door slam shut, she started to hope. That is, until they didn't come home...

(I know it's a bit more of a sentence, but it needed a bit of a kick :^) )
emmalynn

Pro

she just thought that her parents were to drunk to get out of the bar, so for once she enjoyed the house to herself by reading, cranking her music and danceing aroung worry free. When her parents didnt come home the next day then she started to worry. Around 11:00 that day a strange man knocked at her door...

Mabey i should of called it complete the story :)
ClaraBains

Con

The man was dressed all in black. He had black shades over his eyes, and was leaning heavily on a cane.
"Your parents are dead,. He said. "They fell into the valley after coming out of the pub last night. Now you come with me. You're going to an orphanage."
Reluctantly, the girl packed a small bag of her things. She followed the man onto the busy streets. The man walked quickly. She had to run to keep up with him. That was when she lost him. Had he turned the corner up ahead? The girl sprinted towards it, turning the corner, when she ran full on into someone. Both fell to the ground. The girl shook her head and looked up. It was the royal princess...
emmalynn

Pro

"oh my im so sorry" the girl said as she helped the princess up forgetting about the man in black, "may i help you with anything."
"i was on my way to meet nick and sally smith about their daughter,"the princess replied " do you know where they live?"
"oh well, i know where they did live. I was just informed that the died last night as they were leaving the pub and they fell to their deaths, and im their daughter...anna," she said wiping her tear stained face. "what is it that you needed to talk to me about." ...
ClaraBains

Con

The princess looked around and said quietly "Has a man come dressed all in black to your house?"
Anna looked up at the princess. "Why, yes. He did. He said he was taking me to an orphanage."
The princess's eyes turned panicked. "It's a good thing you lost him. He wasn't really going to take you to an orphanage. He would take you to a large house, deep in the forest. There, he would look after you, be kind to you. Then, when you least expect it, he'll sneak up behind you, and kill you. He eats the bodies. That's why we can never find them. Don't look into his eyes. You'll die from fright on the spot."
Anna, now very scared, backed away from the princess. The princess smiled sadly. "You can come with me if you want" she said. I'm sure you can stay if you work."
Anna agreed, glad to be safe. Together, the princess and Anna went to the castle where the Queen agreed that Anna could stay as the princess's private maid. Over the years, they became very close. They lived together happily, and Anna didn't mind the hard work.
One day, the doorbell rang.
"Can you go get it?" asked the Princess.
"Of course" replied Anna.
Anna went out of the room, and walked up to the door. She opened it, and there was the man in black, holding a dagger covered in dry blood...
emmalynn

Pro

Anna slamed the door in his face and screamed. Princess kayla came running asking who was at the door. "Is the man in black.... and...and he has and dagger with... with blood dripping off it." Anna sobbed " what does he want with me." Kayla locked the door and took anna running to find the queen and king. Instead she found one of the gards and told him about the man. The gard called his men then went running to take rid of the man. He came back moments later and had a puzzled look on his face.
" there was no man at the door or to be seen," the gard said. All of a sudden they heard a blood curdling screem. The three of them took off running and ended up in the queen and kings room. As the came into the room they saw that the queen was dead on the floor with lots of blood pooling around her. A blood stained peice of paper lay next to her that said...
ClaraBains

Con

'I have kidnapped the king. If you do not want more dead, then meet me in the forest, or the king princess die too. Come at midnight'
"I have to go" Anna said. "You can't die or your father can't die"
"You can't go! You will surely die a horrible death!" sobbed the princess.
"There is no stopping me..." replied Anna.
"Then I am coming with you." ordered Princess Kayla.
Knowing there was no stopping either of them, both fell silent.
At five to midnight, the princess and Anna put on shoes and a jacket, and walked out of the door, into the clear, chilly, night. They came to the forest and stopped. Both looked each other in the eye, and nodded. Together, they stepped into the forest and walked until they came to a clearing. The man in black was in the middle. He looked up at them and smiled. He stood up and welcomed them. Slowly, he took of his jacket and glasses. Anna gasped. It was the king. Suddenly, she felt a dagger pressed against the small of her back. She turned around, and saw it was Princess Kayla.
"What are you doing?!" Anna cried. "I trusted you!"
"Which made it all the easier." Replied the Princess.
"Come, come," said the evil King. "We've got a feast to attend my daughter!"
The King grabbed Anna, and...
emmalynn

Pro

the king grabbed Anna and started to drag her through the forest until they got to another clearing filled with people. In the middle were many picnic tables and off to the side was a giant fire pit with a huge cross. "the witch as been found and shall be burnt on the cross," the king announced to the people in the clearing. Every one cheered as he dragged Anna over to the fire pit.
As Kayla tied Anna to the cross Anna asked between sobs, "why are you doing this...I thought we were friends."
"Well, when we were baby's some how we got switched. My real parents are..well were Nick and Sally Smith. Oh and we took them out too. they didn't really die because they fell off that cliff. Because we were switched I couldn't become queen when I become of age. If the secret got out then you would be queen one day. I had to do something about it. I talked to my father and we hatched a plan. This is how we got to here. With you out of the picture, my stupid mother who was against our plan, and your parents out of the picture, I will become queen. We told everyone you are a witch to make it less suspicious," Kayla explained to Anna as she tied her rists tightly to the cross.
"No, no ,no how can that be. Why are you even telling me these things. Please no, we can work things out...," Anna said to Kayla's back as she walked through the crowd, "I'm going to die on this cross because I was switched at birth long ago... no one to save me," she muttered to be self as tears ran down her face....
ClaraBains

Con

The King wandered to the bottom of the cross. He took a match from his pocket and lit it and threw it into the pit. The flames grew and grew. They crawled up the cross, towards Anna's feet. Anna screamed. The people, King, and Princess chanted "Grow our flames, tickle the body. For on this day, no witch shall stray. Kill thy evil, kill thy witch. THE WITCH WILL PERISH!" over and over.
The flames grew and grew. Soon, Anna's body was covered in fire. The moon shown through the trees, onto the cross, onto Anna's burning face.
"You all shall die!" she cursed. "You shall burn upon my ashes!"
Anna gave a final scream and died.
The king stood up and said. "The witch is dead! We shall celebrate!"
And that is what they did, until Princess Kayla screamed.
"The fire! The fire! It's out of control!"
Everyone looked up and indeed it was. The fire hadn't stayed in the pit, it had eaten the cross, and was hungry for more. It flickered around, searching for something other than wood, searching for human flesh.
One by one each person was caught in the flame. One by one, they screamed until they died.
The princess watched as her father perished.
Soon, she was the only one left. She stood, surrounded by the flames. The fire closed in, and a fiery figure stepped out. It was Anna, dressed in the flames.
"Good bye, oh princess", she said.
The Princess screamed, but it was too late. Anna took out a flaming knife, and stabbed Princess Kayla in the heart.
The princess gave a final scream, and died. The flame vanished, as if it were never there.
During the following weeks, people searched the area, but they couldn't find anything but ashes. What confused them, was that the fire didn't burn any of the trees; no wood was even touched by the fire. It only ate upon the human flesh.
Years have gone by. Centuries have passed, and still, some say, that on the stroke of midnight, you can see a little girl, covered in flames, carrying a knife, laughing in the woods. Some even say, that she only disappears every night, when someone has died from her ashes....

THE END.
Posted by emmalynn 3 years ago
emmalynn
I could tell :)
Posted by ClaraBains 3 years ago
ClaraBains
Thanks! I like to write. :^)
Posted by emmalynn 3 years ago
emmalynn
It really was. You should consider writing a book
Posted by ClaraBains 3 years ago
ClaraBains
This was fun! :^)
Posted by Tweka 3 years ago
Tweka
It catches my interest.
Posted by LtnDog 3 years ago
LtnDog
The purpose of this debate is.....