squonk has forfeited round #2.

turhortan. a shmiggily mog!

maybe vi_spex can figure this one out

I accept the debate. I will begin my rebuttals in Round 1. Welcome vi_spex number 2, thanks for coming :)

My opponent has the full burden of proof in this debate. My opponent has to show how confusion equals to see. I do not need to provide arguments, I only need to rebut my opponent's case. I don't need to many any constructive case.

My opponent says "confusion=focus" This is a bare assertion, as my opponent does not use any definitons or sources to back up his claim.

The definition of confusion is, "a situation in which people are uncertain about what to do or are unable to understand something clearly [1]" The definiton of focus is, " a center of activity, attraction, or attention [2]." When you are not able to understand anything, or is uncertain, then you are not focused. Therefore I have refuted his claim, and shown that confusion is not the same as focus.

Focus can be manifold, but my opponent does not show how it can be manifold, it is a bare assertion, and he did not prove/ or give any thing how this gives an impact to the resolution. My opponent must prove this to fullfill his/her burden, and because he/she didn't do it, Vote for Con.

My opponent says that destiny is confusion. This is false, and my opponent gives an bare assertion. Destiny can change, and is unpredictable, but that does not mean it is confusion. My opponent also doesn't prove how this does an impact to the resolution.

My opponent then says that see is ponhot. In Merriam Webster, a very good dictionary, there is no such word [3]. See is therefore not this. My opponent doesn't prove see is ponhot, and does not say why this gives an impact to the resolution.

This sentence, "turhortan. a shmiggily mog!", does not make any sense, and does not give any impact on how see is confusion. Hence, vote for Con.

My opponent gives bare assertions, no impacts, and bad arguments, which don't even make sense. Therefore, vote for Con.

Vote Con.

Posted by ThinkBig 2 months ago
vi_spex for the win!
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago