warning-lullaby-playback
bucsfan84

controlled legalization of minor-adult sex would reduce the child sex murder rate

warning-lullaby-playback

Pro

Most child sex murders result from a desire to destroy the evidence.

The murderers wish to destroy the evidence, i.e. murder the child, because child-adult sex is not only illegal but punished worse than murder.

If child-adult sex were given controlled legalization, there would be less incentive for the perpetrator to kill the minor.

We know from anthropology, psychology, and medicine that child-adult sex can be safe and beneficial. Substantiation for this contention is found in Menninger, "Love Against Hate," 1941 and "The Rind Report," 1997; and the Kinsey report, 1953. Some minors and their guardians would agree to minor-adult sex. These households could then be authorized to provide this service. It would still be illegal for anyone to attempt minor-adult sex with any minor not so authorized.

If people who want minor-adult sex can satisfy their desires legally, there would be less need for them to kill.

No solution is 100% because the human race is defective, but this would reduce the percentage of child sex murder
bucsfan84

Con

I accept my OPP's challenge......

I am not sure what his/her arguments are going to be.........that being said I will argue there is no reason ever for an adult and a child to have a sexual relationship no justification period.............
warning-lullaby-playback

Pro

The challenger has not addressed a single one of my arguments.
The challenger has in fact committed the logical flaw of begging he question, since the point of my argument was that there is indeed a reason for what he says there is no reason for.
bucsfan84

Con

bucsfan84 forfeited this round.
warning-lullaby-playback

Pro

By forfeiting the round the challenger has conceded the argument and is obligated by intellectual honesty to agree with my position.
He has addressed neither my logical points nor my research points.
The challenger can look for ammunition by consulting he documents I mentioned, or other sources, to see if they support his opinion. He can also carefully examine the psychological mechanism going on in the minds of both the murderers and the victims behind the tragic murders of children in these cases, which happen frequently in America.
bucsfan84

Con

I'm not conceding anything I just forgot about this debate.
warning-lullaby-playback

Pro

The purpose of a debate and of this forum is to debate. Whether you forget or refuse, it is still a a concession.

So far you have wasted two rounds.

Now you must either concede the argument to me or post your counter-arguments.
bucsfan84

Con

bucsfan84 forfeited this round.
warning-lullaby-playback

Pro

This argument should be decided in my favor since the only challenger has forfeited the round.
bucsfan84

Con

bucsfan84 forfeited this round.
Posted by bucsfan84 5 years ago
bucsfan84
you have to be kidding