vi_spex
Baker532

correcting accordingly=skill

Baker532

vi_spex

Pro

i can imagine a vision in my mind as a ball in my hand i can see things in, but i can not see through the vision into reality, so to see the real i use my eyes

it has to sound good for me to evolve, so doing every single thing right is the key, it all has to sound right togeather, before i put the next thing in or else it will sound wrong and i will not learn until i correct that thing.. like trying to put the roof on a house but there is a lack of support

Baker532

Con

The only reason I accepted this debate was to attempt to reach an understanding of what you are trying to say. So, my friend, challenge accepted.
vi_spex

Pro

but remember, if you dont reach the understanding you can surely not be con

ok, i throw a ball against a wall, and this particular wall has a big hole in it that leads to a big pit of lava, and there is a wall besides it without a hole in it, and everytime i get a new ball the first thing i want to do is throw the ball into a wall and have it bounce back into my hand, but i go throw it into the wall with a hole in it... everytime never not hitting the hole

i wonder, will i be a professional baseball player when i grow up? or perhaps spend my life as a debating failure trying to defeat The vi spex .. heheheheh
Baker532

Con

You say that the first thing you want to do when you get a new ball is to throw it against the wall, and have it bounce back into your hand, but instead, you throw it through the hole in the other wall. If your intention was to hit the other wall, then no, sir. I believe you will not be a professional baseball player.
vi_spex

Pro

so you agree that i am unskilled if i cant correct accordingly?
Baker532

Con

No sir, I believe that due to your lack of skill, you must simply continue throwing that ball, only adjusting your aim and technique, to be able to correct accordingly.
vi_spex

Pro

you cant adjust for the better without correting
Baker532

Con

The definition of correcting is to adjust your actions according to your mistakes. So, if you do so, maybe you could become a baseball player, but without adjusting accordingly, you will not have enough skill to do so.
vi_spex

Pro

you still can not correct accordingly without adjusting, hehe

that sounds better thou
Baker532

Con

Ah, my friend. Correcting and Adjusting are nearly one in the same! When you adjust, you correct. When you correct, you adjust!
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
correcting accordingly is more specifik, its like specifik upragde, where as adjusting accordingly might not be an upgrade, it could be according to what a preacher says
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
and that you are better..
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
its like you join a game claiming i shoot you to much..
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Vi_spex, you're really not explaining your thought process any better. That has nothing to do with skill or correcting or anything. Your logic is non-sequitur at best.

And Baker, fair enough :P
Posted by Baker532 1 year ago
Baker532
Yeah, but I need something to do while I wait for a judge on our own debate.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Baker, you're not going to understand what he's trying to say. He doesn't know that his English is incomprehensible.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
i can imagine seeing a vision in my mind as a ball in my hand that i can use to see things in, but i can not see through the vision into reality, and so in finding i snap my fingers and the vision goes out like a white flame in the wind, for to see the real i use my eyes
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
What are you right about? What is the statement in the resolution?
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
resolution?

resolution is, i am right

how do you get skilled if you cant change accordingly
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Well then what's the resolution supposed to mean?

First of all "correcting accordingly" without anything to modify (because that's a modifier) is just a confusing statement, and the fact that you used an equal sign to provide relation is unbelievably vague.

I have no idea what the debate is supposed to be.
Vote Placed by Balacafa 1 year ago
Balacafa
vi_spexBaker532Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Failure to capitalize any part of their argument showed that Con had better S&G.
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
vi_spexBaker532Tied
Reasons for voting decision: although I have no idea what this debate is about or who even won the arguments, I can vote on a couple things: conduct goes to con, because pro did not clearly define any parameters, words, or the resolution. That made it nearly impossible for con to put up any sort of debate at all. S&G goes to con because pro consistently ignored most rules of the English language. And arguments sort of go to con mainly because he disagreed with pro who did not have a clear argument at all. So con wins by default just because pro didn't really debate at all.