ct2sjk
TheodoretheMan

could the big bang have happened

TheodoretheMan

ct2sjk

Pro

the big bang theory may not have started out of nothing couldn't there have been things before the big bang theory things could have just had gravity act on the until everything came together into the singularity and rapidly expanded when it reached the minimum amount of space the molecules could occupy without causing it to rapidly expand there for there would be no beginning or end of the universe just a process that could continue to repeat
TheodoretheMan

Con

Thank you for challenging me, Pro. What is the structure for this debate? No matter, I shall present my first argument and waive my last rebuttal.

First of all, if you accept the idea of what you believe happened to cause the Big Bang, then, it's possible that it could happen. The Big Bang is still happening, if you even accept the theory. Many scientists argue the universe is expanding still. [1] The universe (remember, this is not what I believe, just explaining what they do) started as a very hot, very dense point in nothingness. Then, in a few milliseconds, the small cloud burst outward. It was not an actual explosion as the name implies, but many cosmologists say it was more along the lines of the appearance of the universe everywhere.

Cosmologists are also arguing that current proof of the 'Big Bang', or, more appropriately, 'The Big Inflation' can be found by an echo, well, [2] echoing through space. I would argue that this is The Living Order of the universe, or as some would call God, keeping everything in the balance. In Genisis, which is probably irrelevant to you, it is stated that The Lord spoke and it was so. I don't belive this is literal, and some would disagree on me with this, but I truly believe it was celestial singing, to simplify. It was a vibration of Love and The Life. Many experiments have been done on the DNA of many creatures. The DNA of these animals have been turned into musical notes. Different notes for different types of DNA. The dolphin sounds like something swimming under water and then bursting through. The swan is a dignified waltz with elegant "curves". [3] I think this makes animals what they are. Additionally, [4] people have put sand on special trays and turned frequencies higher and lower, and different very specific designs have occurred in the sand. I believe it is the same with Earth, but in a much more complex way. Creation requires creator. Design requires designer. How could such an intricate universe just happen. Even given evolution to boot. A regular road that you drive on couldn't even have happened.

Now I'm straying from the subject. Nothing can't make nothing. A Big Bang, even the materials before the Big Bang couldn't have occurred out if nothingness. Now, one could say the same of God. But God created time, therefor is outside of it. (I know many of you out there will scoff at that, but oh well, without opinions, we'd be nowhere.) Time itself is so inconsistent. It is not an absolute. (Black holes, distant galaxies, etc, etc) (P.S. Really try to use good punctuation and capitalization. It looks like you know what your doing and looks more professional.)

The begginings of the Big Bang: [1] http://space.about.com...
The big bang's "echo": [2] http://t.space.com...
The swan's dna song : [3]
The vibrating sand: [4]
ct2sjk

Pro

ct2sjk forfeited this round.
TheodoretheMan

Con

Since my opponent has offered no argument, I have no rebuttals. Please, Con, at least offer something. You have to fall to learn. You have to try to give me something even if I can prove it wrong. That's how you will get better at debating.
ct2sjk

Pro

ct2sjk forfeited this round.
TheodoretheMan

Con

I have promised to waive my last round. Thank you con for the eventful debate.
Posted by TheodoretheMan 2 years ago
TheodoretheMan
Whoops, I meant to say "nothing can't make anything".
Posted by SPZRKT116 2 years ago
SPZRKT116
The big bang is not real.Scientists believe that an explosion happened in the middle of nothingness...however, an explosion is a chemical reaction.How can there be a chemical reaction when there are no chemicals? the word "uni"translated in greek means one "verse mens a line spoken, and I believe when God said" let there be light" the universe was created.The bible is a confusing book, but it's also mind blowing because God said let there be light, but he didn't make the sun until the fourth day. Then again, scientists have never truly discovered light.
Vote Placed by 4God 2 years ago
4God
ct2sjkTheodoretheManTied
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
ct2sjkTheodoretheManTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture