savvvvy
provideoman123

crocs

Started: 8/24/2015 Category: Fashion

savvvvy

Pro

heheh crocs
provideoman123

Con

Mr. Savvy,

In all your humbleness and diligence, you have not provided a question or any terms on your debate. So I will provide them for you.

Debate topic: Crocs Are For Strong And Powerful Men
My stance: Con
Crocs: An ugly type of footwear worn by weak and pathetic children

You must provide proof of your incorrect opinion. Failure to do so means that my factual opinion is accepted. I am always cordial and respectful.

With respect for your humbleness,
provideoman123
savvvvy

Pro

savvvvy forfeited this round.
provideoman123

Con

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
savvvvy

Pro

savvvvy forfeited this round.
provideoman123

Con

provideoman123 forfeited this round.
Posted by ShhImTeaching101 1 year ago
ShhImTeaching101
Crocs Are indeed made and worn for powerful manly men! why?you see men most of the time care about their appearance , such as should I wear a tie today? should I style my hair? should I wear shorts? which belt should I wear? should I wear a watch? which watch am I going to wear? BUT, ONLY MANLY MEN don't have to choose between 1 thing, and that's that you ALWAYS wear your Crocs! with EVERYTHING!! manly man goes to church, dress shoes? NO! CROCS! going to that fancy Chinese restaurant down the street? got a suit on? oh you already know the manly man will NOT to wear his crocs! see it takes a manly man to wear crocs because it is a fashion trend started by the weak, but as soon as the first manly man set eyes on a pair of crocs, his first reaction were ..WHAT ARE THOOOOSEE???!!? he slid those baby's on and instantly knew from that moment he knew his life was going to be changed forever. as soon as he put both on his feet he immediately felt a sensation so strong that he had never felt before he started to arch his back and looked to the high heavens as his spine slid right out of his anus. if you wanna be a manly man, then get you some crocs!.
Posted by brianjustin3709 1 year ago
brianjustin3709
what kind of crocs