arpit101
Dr.Walrus

cruelty on animals

arpit101

Con

hello.this topic is about cruelty on animals that is increasing day by day..do u all think that animals are beaten unnecessarily without any reason? animals like cows and buffalo are beaten with sticks. donkey and ox are made to carry heavy loads on their backs and beaten with stick. in villages people kill tigers s if they see it. snakes are cruelly killed without no reason. do you that government besides all the actions and policies is unable to stop this action? do you think that people should change their mind about this topic? do you think that all animals cry in grief when they are beaten?would you like to make groups for helping this animals? animals are also part of this motherland earth. people of circus unnecessarily take this animals with them and give training and made them work on their fingers actions. they forget that these animals also have feelings and must be left to the beautiful nature which is their home. the hunters go to forest and kill animals.
Dr.Walrus

Pro

Hello to you as well and thanks for debating with me today on this topic!

To get this first round started I would like to first say that I do not think that animal cruelty is as big as a problem that people make it out to be. I think that the media over exaggerates almost everything in terms of animal cruelty crimes. While much animal cruelty does happen I think that the definition of animal cruelty is a distorted and imperfect one.

As you said in your first argument that and I quote "in villages people kill tigers see it. snakes are cruelly killed without no reason."
I would assume in cases like this that a tiger is a very threatening thing for people to see however there misconceptions may be about the behavior of tigers it can still pose a threat to people and therefore killing it would be a reasonable response. As well as the snake situation. These are my views on animal cruelty.
arpit101

Con

Hello..this is bad of your part that you think this topic cruelty on animals is not a big issue..if you had a liitle concern to show on them you must go for their help,you said true that tiger is serious threat for people in the village but who had made this..who had made this animals more anger then previous animals that were used to be in earlier time.we people is answer to all of this..and animals are very lovely and friendly if you do same to do with them..if you have ever gone to circus you would find many answers against this topic.what your view about the greedy hunters? Are they doing right job.or do you think hens and goats are killed without reason..this topic comes forward becuase of important reason the greedness of men and not understanding the importance of animals in nature.
Dr.Walrus

Pro

Let me rephrase my last statement. I don't think that Animal cruelty is a small issue I believe that it is a big issue but one that is taken out of context by the media and groups like PETA. I would like to touch on how you stated that the tiger in the village is angered by the human existence in the area but I would say that regardless of human presence or not the animal will have animal instincts and that is to survive so even if humans were replaced with an elephant herd for example the tiger would be just as angered and threatened and they would attempt to defend them self or to hunt and kill other animals. Which brings me to my opinion on hunters. I think that hunting is an okay thing to do simply because animals do it to. And they do it to survive and thrive as do some humans. Even today there are still some humans who hunt for food this is exactly what some animals do. Also I think that hens and goats are killed as food sources to feed humans not without reason.
arpit101

Con

Hunters in my opinion do not kil animals for their survial.some are good in this case..but many kill animals like elephant for example and their skin and teeth at higer costs..wild pig is also killed at sold at higher prices.do you also know peacock which is national bird of india is killed by your saying hunters which kill animals for their survival they sell this bird at international market and earn higher profits..why then in this way our national bird species which get endangered..and in circus also the elephant and lion are beaten unnecessarily by ring master just to enterain lots of people ad earn higher profit..do animals dont have feelings partner? You also know due to killing of various animals some species of animals have already endangered like for example snow leopard, white tiger,black panther..can you say that this species have died beacuse of any other reason then you could tell me..i do not believe on media.. Just see and say what i see by myself..if you se this topic pratically then you too will get against this topic..besides giving in this i your favour..
Dr.Walrus

Pro

Dr.Walrus forfeited this round.
Posted by Zanomi3 2 years ago
Zanomi3
This is really difficult to read...
Posted by Narwhalicorn 2 years ago
Narwhalicorn
This is just... awful. ;~;