Sisto47
Ethan_does_debates

cs:go

Sisto47

Con

Cs:Go is bad
Ethan_does_debates

Pro

cs:go is the best first person shooter out there, with 10 million new players in the past month, it must be good. cs:go uses strategy and team work and is a fun competitive game that I loved playing for the past few months. It is way cheaper then call of duty and is a better game. But that's just my opinion
Sisto47

Con

I bought Cs:go over the winter break and I had lots of fun. I absolutely love the game. I recently pre-ordered black ops 3 when it came out and when i got cs go i stopped playing Black ops 3. CS go is and amazing game, but there are too many smurfs in the game and i also have runned into a lot of hackers in casual too my surprise. Cs go is a fun game but they need to fix the ranking system and the hackers.

Vote me
lol
btw this is just for fun
ethan surrender
you can't win
Ethan_does_debates

Pro

I completely agree with everything you said lol, it is a good game but their are way too many smurfs, hackers and the ranking system is garbage, other then that it's a good fun game
Sisto47

Con

If you are voting in this i clearly won. He agrees with me therefore i WIN. Vote me.
Ethan_does_debates

Pro

cs:go is bad and good, we can both agree on that, but smurfs and hackers are something we can't control. other then that the hit boxes are not so good, but I love cs:go and it's 3000 dollar skins. (who would pay that much money)