Wylted
ThinkBig

cultural acceptance of homosexuality is damaging to society

Wylted has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Wylted

Pro

I don't like posting a bunch of rules because honestly everything should be up to debate, so just first round for acceptance, and the topic is the resolution. Society in the topic line assumes a modern 1st world country just to simplify things, and so the debate does not get off topic.
ThinkBig

Con

Acceptance

I'd like to thank Wylted for this debate.

Definitions

Cultural: of or relating to the ideas, customs, and social behavior of a society.
Acceptance: the action or process of being received as adequate or suitable, typically to be admitted into a group.
Homosexuality: romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender.
Damaging: inflict physical harm on (something) so as to impair its value, usefulness, or normal function.
Society: the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.

(All definitions from google dictionary)

Burden of Proof

The burden of proof is on Pro. I will allow him to make the first statements.

Good luck.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 year ago
ThinkBig
Let's reset. Stupid DDO bug
Posted by ThinkBig 1 year ago
ThinkBig
Ok
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
If I do can we restart it, I got a bunch of family crap going on right now, and it is a pain in the asss to do.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 year ago
ThinkBig
Sounds good. Just don't forfeit
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
Now that I just started researching this a minute ago, it appears I may be able to form a decent argument.
Posted by extian 1 year ago
extian
Damn, I was gonna accept the debate. Go get 'em, ThinkBig.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 year ago
ThinkBig
Sounds fair.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
Okay, may challenge you later tonight, though I think K's really should only be used when you have less ground to argue on than your opponent.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 year ago
ThinkBig
I'd be willing to accept. Play some semantics and possibly a K or two.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
it's part of the debate. for example if I say that it harms family values and prove it, you can show that family values (as I define them) is damaging to society. The debate is meant to be partly semantics, for example debating what should and should not be considered damaging