Lebanon
Quinoas

cyber communication is good for our society

Started: 3/20/2013 Category: Technology

Lebanon

Con

Cyber communication decreases the credibility and productivity of an individual while doing a task. For example, todays society on wifi is not a debateable topic anymore. This makes every company owning wifi. So,the company has the legal rights on checking on their employee while their doing their work. But,there is a law that says that employers are legal to check on what their employees are doing. But, there are not allowed to check on their employee's own laptop or smartphones as it is stated in the law. So, employees can drag time and not finishing their tasks given and thus decreases the productivity and credibility of an individual while doing a task.
Quinoas

Pro

I accept your challenge.
Lebanon

Con

I repeat myself again. This is my first point. Cyber communication decreases the credibility and productivity of an individual while doing a task. For example, todays society on wifi is not a debateable topic anymore. This makes every company owning wifi. So,the company has the legal rights on checking on their employee while their doing their work. But,there is a law that says that employers are legal to check on what their employees are doing. But, there are not allowed to check on their employee's own laptop or smartphones as it is stated in the law. So, employees can drag time and not finishing their tasks given and thus decreases the productivity and credibility of an individual while doing a task. I would like to see what you have to say about this.
Quinoas

Pro

1) "Instant communication has improved people's access to information. More and more people are getting connected and informed compared to people in the past. In a sense, information is more free than ever. First reading was limited to the educated elite. Then most learned how to read, and now more people than ever have access to information."

2) "Cyber communication gives people another way to communicate. It makes society better for that reason alone. There are times when you are in situation when you might not be able to use your phone. The more resources we have the better off we are in this society in my opinion."

3) "The Internet has done wonders for communication in modern society. Cyber communication allows people from all walks of life and from all over the world to interact and share ideas with one another. Communication has become democratized due to Internet chatting and communication. This will positively impact society for years to come."

These are three quotes. I have many more and there are up and owns I will try to present evidence and it is proven that cyber communication is good for our society.

"Cyber communication decreases the credibility and productivity of an individual while doing a task."
Although you may think that many top company's allow it and ave conducted study's proving that Cyber communication helps in a workplace for example think about Google they have tested that it helps and look they are the top place to work in America.

" For example, today's society on WiFi is not a debatable topic anymore. This makes every company owning WiFi. So,the company has the legal rights on checking on their employee while their doing their work. But,there is a law that says that employers are legal to check on what their employees are doing. But, there are not allowed to check on their employee's own laptop or smartphones as it is stated in the law. So, employees can drag time and not finishing their tasks given and thus decreases the productivity and credibility of an individual while doing a task. I would like to see what you have to say about this."
Most company's use this to increase productivity in a workplace. And company's can monitor how much work they are getting done so if they are not working they will most likely get "The Boot"

That is what I have to say about that.
Lebanon

Con

Lebanon forfeited this round.
Quinoas

Pro

Quinoas forfeited this round.