hd1997
krayfuse

cyberbully and bullying is it a god thing or a bad thing

krayfuse

hd1997

Con

I think that its not a good idea to be bullied I was bullied and I hated being bullied
krayfuse

Pro

Plainly because bullying is to harden the specific individual and to make them tougher instead of trying to their parents every time someone says something negative. This is especially true in cyberbullying, which in itself is somewhat ridiculous on MOST cases. Another point i would like to introduce is the fact that it introduces them into the world of real life, pushing and forcing them to grow up and deal with it.
hd1997

Con

we should not bully people. I have been bullied online and in real life and I hate it
krayfuse

Pro

It may be bad, but it teaches children to settle out disputes and boosts their activity and interaction with other peers. This and it helps build character would make it long-term a good thing.
hd1997

Con

I was bullied in seventh grade. But I didn't know until my mom told me I didn't know . Then a few years later I was picked on this girl and she called me an "Austistic Bitch". I cried and went to a teachers classroom. She told me not to go to class until it was all sorted out.
krayfuse

Pro

Vote for me, for a brighter future. I see no need to expand my argument as no rebuttal has been made.
Posted by derplington 2 years ago
derplington
Bullying could be a good thing for some people, but others would rather kill themselves for no good reason.
Posted by derplington 2 years ago
derplington
Overreaction a little. 0_0 *stares at you blankly*
Posted by 2015071 3 years ago
2015071
God thing LLLOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus, Mohammed, Budda bullies people!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!
XDXDXDXD
Vote Placed by aburk903 3 years ago
aburk903
hd1997krayfuseTied
Reasons for voting decision: Although this debate centers around only personal opinion, Pro's Darwinian view of bullying to strengthen weaker individuals at least provides an ends based system while Con merely cites personal experience under the banner of "I didn't like it". Con's grammar was also poor.