joseph.bazemore
AlwaysMoreThanYou

debate dazzle me

AlwaysMoreThanYou

joseph.bazemore

Con

King james version speaks to a man hungry for God seeking truly it willschange in your life. but read wickedly expose your trustt for God and the one he sent, now im not a religious nut ask me how I know you wont understand it unless you are humble to change false conversions the sinners prayer evangelist love to blind people to wickedness . blind can see. but keep that date wrote in the back of your bible. as refrence too what decieved morethanme or never enough for you. im a fool but not the kind you think. Sinner afflicted when sins upon me but i know trust words that I have cherished . wisdom is for God the true Grace of his way and beware what you wish for .
AlwaysMoreThanYou

Pro

My opponent specifically challenged me to this. I assume Round 1 is fair game for debating, so I will jump right into the meat of the debate.

The resolution really revolves around the quantitative introspective approach to this conundrum which is summarized partially by the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation concept and the third law of Dynamic Responsiveness. The Quantum Cosmological Differentiation summarizes how the supposed conflict between early neolithic polytheist religious beliefs combined with the eventual evolution to a monotheistic one at a time preceding the scientific advances of the Morphological age of humanity could potentially cause confliction in the argument that there is a clear and single path to the conclusion that there is a resolution to the creator-endeavor paradox (A). The third law of Dynamic Responsiveness on the other hand argues that due to the existence of large objects with a mass greater than or equal to the mass of the star Sirius despite the existence of a black hole within the immediate orbit of the sun, then a force exists that would explain this science defying what would normally happen (B) within the orbital path of Sirius and the black whole. The third law of Dynamic Responsiveness is often used to explain why the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation paradox exists, however it does not explain why the laws (C) of one solve the paradox presented in the other since the given laws of both equations are completely contradicting and self defeating (D).

To explain why these two can go together there is only one argument that can explain how these two theories (E) could co-exist in the same argument despite having contradictory laws. The thesis describing how Contradictory Laws and their co-existence is possible due to the existing explanations regarding other real world paradoxes (F) within the solar system that can be resolved down to a few basic principles and then reapplied to other paradoxes to explain their functionality. In the paradox described above the best, but not only, paradox that can be easily related (G) to the paradox posed in the quantum mystery that exists within the geographical coordination system in the north eastern hemisphere of Earth known officially as Area 7684, or as civilians refer to it, the Bermuda Triangle. This paradox isnt really a paradox according to common definition, however the logic and phenomena that is known about it can be used and applied to other paradoxes that the Pro has asked to be answered. What is known about the Paradox behind area 7684 revolves around sporadic magnetic field change, randomization of weather systems contrary to the long term climate that is in place within the region, the unusual manipulation and disruption of data transferred between satellites in geo-synchronized orbit and systematic reception stations on the ground. All of these phenomena deal with a force not yet understood but is also observed elsewhere in other common paradoxes that have been identified by the astrological community which have been found in the depths of the universe. This force can be used to rebut the statements made by the Pro in round 1 along with a few other paradoxes that also exist. This force can be related back to the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation concept because these unusual forces can help explain the scientific paradox posed between the evolution of monotheistic ideologies and its confliction prior to the morphological advancement of science, and the original explanations for the natural conception of all things around us that could not be explained by early religious beliefs provided by clergy members of religious systems of the ground gods and sky gods. See the early beliefs about the origin of all matter were crude at first, and as time evolve so did the explanations for why things occurred even as scientific knowledge of how everything works slowly trickled into realization that became accepted by humanity. However in the period prior to the morphological age of science, religious belief held superiority over scientific explanation since scientific explanation was in its most basic form for an extended period of time. However when the morphological age arrived science began to quickly outpace what was commonly held belief and accepted knowledge of the origins of the world. These conflictions between deeply held belief and scientific explanation continued for years as science began to become more and more advanced and explanation and explanation held by religious clergy of a multitude of both monotheistic and polytheistic religious systems were debunked or proven contradictory to evidence (H). Now if you take this process and combine it with the existing paradoxes seen in multiple forms, and the explanation of the forces behind both of these that are not completely understood or remotely explainable at the atomic or chemical level, and you can now use those forces to answer the first part of the question given by the pro in round one.

However this only PARTIALLY responds to the resolution put forth by Pro, for all my arguments up to this point have only been regarding the physical antidotes to the issues his argument addresses. To answer the faith based confusion often brought on by the possibility of using the rules of a paradox to defeat a paradox in itself naturally raises questions that conflict with ones own personal beliefs. The faith based questions that may have arisen yourself can be answered by the idea that all that does exist at one time existed before but does not exist anymore, and what exists today is only a different version of what existed before. So to clarify any natural conflictions currently colliding between ones own faith and the scientific explanations can be solved by the fact that what once was, is no more, and that what is now, is based off of something that once was. This paradox can be summarized under the 14 principles of the Thadaeu Thompson Equation which states that 1- there is what exists, 2 - what exists around us is seen by us, 3 - what is seen by us is believed by us, 4 - what is believed by us must be understood by us for us to have peace with it, 5 - for something to be understood it must be theoretically be proven true, 6 - for something to be proven true its basics must be understood, 7 - if the basics cannot be understood but can be explained, it can be believed, 8 - if something is believed but then be proven otherwise, confusion can be inflicted, 9 - with confusion comes conflict, 10 - such conflict cannot be easily remedied, 11 - the natural laws of unexplained and complex logic behind paradoxes exist, 12 - these laws in their basic form can solve other paradoxes, 13 - these paradoxes that can be explained can solve previous conflicts, 14 - therefore these logical truths can solve conflicts between beliefs and contrary sciences. Therefore the statements made by Pro can actually be refuted fairly quickly if you take several known sets of laws, theories, and concepts, use them to define some of the basic functions that exist within paradoxes, use what can be obtained from these basic functions and apply them to other naturally occurring paradoxes, and thus use these basic truths and basic functions to answer questions similar to the one that the Pro has created this resolution to debate over.

To summarize all my arguments up until this point, I have placed letters at strategic points in this argument where letters represent all the arguments I have brought up. Using the syllogism below, I will condense my arguments down to the bare logic to illustrate the point I am making.

If A then B
If B then C
If C then not D
If Not D then maybe F
If E then G
If G and A then D
Although D can only exist if C is false, the implication of E is that D is real
Since D then G is nonexistant in all states for which A is verifiable
H is real, therefore F and B can both exist despite C

joseph.bazemore

Con

i wont have to have two pages of self reassurance smoke blowed up my behind so my plight wont be hurt you debate but I bet you dont even open 2 suggestion whould i shock you if i said christianity had a chance had till me who claimed to be of God didnt preach good ethics in self control and play on people emotions lowering the bar cause they arent converted. I know ill never be perfect But I cant live as a caranal person . you my friend got the smarts to mabye shed some real light on some areas, now people dare speak of religion or rightous living which all claim but cant admit it to theirselve muchless anybody else. God reveals himself the holyspirit working is the only proof your ever gonna get sent law from heaven to moses rebuked by man the sent holyspirit into a man to show its stronger than. Everybodys right their belief. to show you im just tryn to show u a new way of thinking. old testament enough if you deny self follow his statutes. solomon and the ladys claiming to be the true mother and the baby he commanded to divide between them. the tru mother humbled herself to do right and deny herself for the good of another, the baby is the worlds religion in my eyes and instead of living how every man knows he should but says let the divide it into kills our reason for exiestance but the humble obedience will be destroyed for the weak ans insane. people in all religions dont humble completely christians worship the graven image of jesus but the spirit kept him from sin to acomplish something The Father was pleased to kill the only obiedient 1 of ever and showed how to do it. sinless sacrifice not a ram or bulock animals cant suffice God will not have sin be just in his kingdom and he owes men nothing and the will be cut down.
AlwaysMoreThanYou

Pro

I notice that my opponent appears to have dropped my incredibly relevant case. For that reason, I urge a vote for Con as all my arguments are to be extended.

My original argument fully addresses all the irrelevant contentions he raises this round, however I will (try to) humour him with responses.

My apologies in advance for the horrible misinterpretations I am liable to make.

Con writes "debate but I bet you dont even open 2 suggestion whould i shock you if i said christianity had a chance had till me who claimed to be of God didnt preach good ethics in self control and play on people emotions lowering the bar cause they arent converted."

I postulate that the only relevant response to this is the Quantum Cosmological Differentiation, which parially summarizes how the supposed conflict between early neolithic polytheist religious beliefs combined with the eventual evolution to a monotheistic one at a time preceding the scientific advances of the Morphological age of humanity could potentially cause confliction in the argument that there is a clear and single path to the conclusion that there is a resolution to the creator-endeavor paradox.

Con writes "I know ill never be perfect But I cant live as a caranal person . you my friend got the smarts to mabye shed some real light on some areas,"

Fiat lux!

Con writes "now people dare speak of religion or rightous living which all claim but cant admit it to theirselve muchless anybody else. God reveals himself the holyspirit working is the only proof your ever gonna get sent law from heaven to moses rebuked by man the sent holyspirit into a man to show its stronger than."

I advise that my opponent endeavor to study the morphological age more thoroughly.

Con writes "Everybodys right their belief. to show you im just tryn to show u a new way of thinking. old testament enough if you deny self follow his statutes. solomon and the ladys claiming to be the true mother and the baby he commanded to divide between them. the tru mother humbled herself to do right and deny herself for the good of another, the baby is the worlds religion in my eyes and instead of living how every man knows he should but says let the divide it into kills our reason for exiestance but the humble obedience will be destroyed for the weak ans insane."

I disagree, and my opposition is summarized by the Thadeau-Thompson Equation, which states '1- there is what exists, 2 - what exists around us is seen by us, 3 - what is seen by us is believed by us, 4 - what is believed by us must be understood by us for us to have peace with it, 5 - for something to be understood it must be theoretically be proven true, 6 - for something to be proven true its basics must be understood, 7 - if the basics cannot be understood but can be explained, it can be believed, 8 - if something is believed but then be proven otherwise, confusion can be inflicted, 9 - with confusion comes conflict, 10 - such conflict cannot be easily remedied, 11 - the natural laws of unexplained and complex logic behind paradoxes exist, 12 - these laws in their basic form can solve other paradoxes, 13 - these paradoxes that can be explained can solve previous conflicts, 14 - therefore these logical truths can solve conflicts between beliefs and contrary sciences.'

Con writes "people in all religions dont humble completely christians worship the graven image of jesus but the spirit kept him from sin to acomplish something The Father was pleased to kill the only obiedient 1 of ever and showed how to do it. sinless sacrifice not a ram or bulock animals cant suffice God will not have sin be just in his kingdom and he owes men nothing and the will be cut down."

In counter to my opponent, I write that to answer the faith based confusion often brought on by the possibility of using the rules of a paradox to defeat a paradox in itself naturally raises questions that conflict with ones own personal beliefs. The faith based questions that may have arisen yourself can be answered by the idea that all that does exist at one time existed before but does not exist anymore, and what exists today is only a different version of what existed before. So to clarify any natural conflictions currently colliding between ones own faith and the scientific explanations can be solved by the fact that what once was, is no more, and that what is now, is based off of something that once was.

As my opponent has dropped all my arguments whereas I have fully rebutted him, I can only urge a vote for Pro.
joseph.bazemore

Con

joseph.bazemore forfeited this round.
AlwaysMoreThanYou

Pro

Vote for me, I guess.
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
You can challenge me to another debate if you want.
Posted by joseph.bazemore 4 years ago
joseph.bazemore
I didnt mean to bail on our debate . I was new to the site My apologies. by the way very nice argument , I see any opposition to your catholic beliefs can be explained away in long articulate dialog and can justify you claim. The KJV is full of secrets and appreciated knowledge to a God relashionship seeking reader, without the faults of the latin being numerical in meaning as well as text. Hidden messages and seeking wisdom of their own accord might explain many things practiced in catholacism that are overuling of The original hewbrew word of God, changed by the papacy self justified and many still practiced today even leading other denominations astray!
Posted by Smithereens 4 years ago
Smithereens
I like you logical syllogism.
Posted by brian_eggleston 4 years ago
brian_eggleston
Ha-ha-ha AMTY! Fantastic way to make your opponent look like a half-wit!
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
idk

I just saw it used a couple of times, and was like "Why not?"
Posted by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
Is that case just the standard troll case for whenever the challenger doesn't know wtf is going on?
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
In that case, I will accept.
Posted by joseph.bazemore 4 years ago
joseph.bazemore
that my name see i can be plain ol smokin joe bazemore any topic u pic hard to im press a legend in his own mind hard head make a soft behind . you know all bout
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
What's the resolution, exactly?
Vote Placed by Smithereens 4 years ago
Smithereens
joseph.bazemoreAlwaysMoreThanYouTied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit, and crushing defeat for Con.