KadieBobx
DiablosChaosBroker

debate.com is unfair

KadieBobx

Pro

Why cant People from england vote on debates?

Its stupid, unfair and biased

Topics on some debates can relate to what country your from for Example
politics, goverement ..Prostitution. credit crunch etc.
&& Obv people from america will agree with other americans based on the arguement , bieng more of their society norm.

debate.com only provides a number with 10 digits not 11 ( which is the british digits).. so english people dont have more of a fair chance!

DONT ALL U AMERICANS GO CRAZY AT ME NOW.
Lol its basic facts :)
DiablosChaosBroker

Con

Let's duel!

I thank my opponent for this debate and would be glad to have the opportunity to show that Debate.org fair, contrary to the resolution.

Observations:

"Why cant People from england vote on debates?"

#1. My opponent demonstrates her anger and frustration at Debate.org inability to accept 11 digits of cell phone numbers. She forgets that there's a contact website that she can use to help her problems, negating the resolution that debate.org is unfair: http://www.debate.org... If debate.org. If debate.org was truly unfair, then there would be no way that she can fix that. However, since I proved that there IS a way, debate.org isn't unfair.

#2. There could be a number of reasons why people from England can't vote on debates. Perhaps Phil never had the chance to implement the system or forgot. He may never knew that people may have more than 10 digits to a cell phone number or he may never knew how to implement the system. There are so many possibilities such as he was too busy or that he is unable to change the system even if he had wanted to. To make sure, why don't you ask him by using the contact website I gave above.

"Its stupid, unfair and biased."

#1. My opponent then resorts to ad hominem attacks to demonstrate her anger, which should be immediately discarded. Ad hominem attacks do not provide proof to your claims or help your clause.

#2. It's not stupid, because there are several reasons why Phil never implemented the system of a cell phone number containing more than 10 digits.

#3. It's not unfair, because just because you don't vote in a debate doesn't mean you'll lose. Wins and losses are decided by how many the community voted, not just ourselves.

#4. It's not biased because you can still win in a debate you don't vote in. Do you have proof that if you can't vote that you're more likely to lose?

"Topics on some debates can relate to what country your from for Example
&& Obv people from america will agree with other americans based on the arguement , bieng more of their society norm."

Proof? Sources? Evidence?

"so english people dont have more of a fair chance!"

Sure they do, they have as much as American people who can vote AND can't vote. You are trying to imply that voting for yourself is a big deal. It's not. If you vote for yourself, your opponent will most likely vote for themselves too, negating the vote. Therefore, it's not a big deal if you can't vote, because debate.org community will decide whether you lose or win based on the debate.
KadieBobx

Pro

Thanks for taking up this debate.

My opponent implies that the administrator would of simply "forgot" to add a 11 digit number.

# Firstly debate.org is used for people fromm any contnents countries etc, so the administrator should of took that in.and provided numbers in association with where people live, to make this a fair site.

oponent stated

where are them reasons then?
hmm...

i would like to reinstate another thing my oponent stated

Thats not what my debate is about its about ENGLISH people from this site not been able to vote, and the fact that relations between debaters would be different.

also my oponent implied

^^
My debate is not about "voting for yourself" if you read my debate you would of seen what i was talking about.
For eg: I stated a debate on a english vocal singer from birmingham england was amazing, my oponent ( from america) judged that he wasnt and stated why.. he established the fact that this person hadnt reached number one and hadnt made as much singles, and cant be a legend in accordance to america, but music rating are very different in america and england , the singer would be better known in england and made more singles releasing in england, ..Of course americans voted for my oponent.. yet english people defended my rights on comments because they couldnt vote.

This proves the fact that americans see some views very different from british ones.. and will side with an american if they cant understand views.. yet if the english people on this site agreed with me they cannot vote, making the debate extremely UNFAIR.

I have fully proved this.. My oponent wanted to provide him with facts and he would see the facts if he looked at some debates based on here.

I also have english friends on this site who is also angry about this unfairness and the biased facts on this site.
Dont get me wrong im not saying every debate is like this.. im saying the ones that are based on society from different areas.

My oponent also said this "phil" ( asuming he is a administrator) cant impliment the site, well i can suspect an administrator on this site can provide numbers in conjunction with debate.org as they do this on other sites.

TO conclude my arguement i know i wont win! ( based on votes) but im glad i put my view out there..and put this across.
DiablosChaosBroker

Con

DiablosChaosBroker forfeited this round.
KadieBobx

Pro

since he refuted under circumstances i dont know i think its fair to say .. this debate was not fully challeneged, thanks anyway (: hope to challenege you again
DiablosChaosBroker

Con

Posted by Charlie_Danger 7 years ago
Charlie_Danger
I would have made the point that us Americans are more @ssholes than you guys, meaning that votebombing and such happens with us more than with you.
Posted by rangersfootballclub 7 years ago
rangersfootballclub
i was only joking kadie lol , and yes everybodys biased I mean comon if i put the word America and stupid etc next to each other in a sentence I get hammered by those damn Americans !
unless of course i put Americas stupid , that of course is an example of lie ...
Posted by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
Interesting. It can be biased given the online community. The majority of people on this site are (I won't say for fear of being hammered with comments) so they pretty much all vote for their pre-determined opinions. To make it fair, there would need to be an unbiased panel of judges, not a group of biased people hidden by their screen names. Since there is no such thing as an unbiased person, I have to vote PRO. Good job to both sides :)
Posted by KadieBobx 7 years ago
KadieBobx
rangers british covers a minority , and welsh is british :/
I was not taking offence i was using "british" as a majority
Posted by GodSands 7 years ago
GodSands
"You are trying to imply that voting for yourself is a big deal." -- No it is a deal for all you can not vote, such as my self and others.
rangersfootballclub
and choas please , stop taking up debates and givimng up half way because you only tohught of an arguemnt for the starting rounds ... you do it msot debates ...
rangersfootballclub
thats it ... i have had enough of being called english lol , ever considered theres scottish and irish and welsh ... no its why cant people from england vote ? I have'nt had a peek at the papers this week , did england suddenly stick two fingers up to the union and send in red coat soilders up north and claim scotland etc as part of england again ?
Posted by Epicism 7 years ago
Epicism
As for the debate, well played KadieBobx.
Posted by Epicism 7 years ago
Epicism
@Som31john

1:12 - 1:45 LMAO
Posted by KadieBobx 7 years ago
KadieBobx
Thanks everyone for agreeing :) !
Vote Placed by m93samman 6 years ago
m93samman
KadieBobxDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by Charlie_Danger 7 years ago
Charlie_Danger
KadieBobxDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
KadieBobxDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by Johnicle 7 years ago
Johnicle
KadieBobxDiablosChaosBrokerTied