5 Points is like totally illuminati

Started: 3/25/2016 Category: Cars

debate dot org is totally illuminatus

plz dbte me on this

I accept. Let me define some words This current website
totally: 100%, without a doubt.
illuminatus: people claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something

Round1: Acceptance
Round2: Rebuttal and arguments
Round3: Rebuttals only; no new arguments.

Let's go!

ok frst ty for accept my debate

2nd: all the ppl here think they do smart, thik they illuminatus. e.g. airmax is mod. how can he b mod if he dosnt think he's special??? u know like possess special EN-LITE-enment.

third and fourth: my avatar is a circle

ur turn

Likewise, thank you for giving me the opportunity to debate.

To refute your first point, I believe that no one here think they have reached enlightenment; on the contrary, we're all searching for it. That's why we're all here. If we believe that we know the truth, we wouldn't be debating; We'd be stating. Instead of arguing with others for countless of hours and maybe even days, a truly enlightened person wouldn't waste his time this way; Instead, he'd just write an article against it. With his enlightened word. is a platform for people to debate and argue regarding their standpoints. Some people do it to know how others think. Some use it to gain more knowledge on the subject. Others would just take whichever standpoint, and enjoy the challenge of trying to make it work (like me).

I don't know who airmax is, but his name does sound indeed enlightened. I doubt he thinks he's special, as mods are appointed. He wouldn't be a mod if he just thinks he's special. In fact, being a mod doesn't require one to be enlightened or special.

Regarding your avatar. Here goes nothing!

1. Your avatar is not a circle.
2. I doubt enlightenment should be regarded as a circle, as a triangle would fit more, or even an eye. Enlightenment is regarded as insightful knowledge from above. Hence the triangle, which seems like light shining from above, or even the eye, which symbolizes the opening of your eyes.

Please do clarify, though, why you'd think a circle would symbolize enlightenment. Thank you.

um okay thx to my oppont too but derz sum problems

firsth, hes tryna proven me WONG but he says we all luking for ENLIGHTENMENT? so we ALL illuminati?? Thx for proving me right dat is illuminati.

Seconth: I called airmx illuminati. My humble opponent agrees his name snds ENLIGHTEnED. wow. so he agrres with me. K

4th: i no my avatar isnt a circle but it WAS and anyways, YOURS is. circle = eye = illuminati.

5nd: I have hopez dat my opponnt do his bess to refute my impenetrable argumentz

1. We are not illuminati; we're all on the process of enlightenment, we want the truth, but doesn't mean we have learnt it. So, we are not illuminati, we are just looking for the truth.

2. All I said is his name seems enlightened. For all I know, he may or may not be enlightened. Furthermore, just because his name is enlightened, doesn't mean he is. Look at my name; it seems enlightened. Fiery, like the sun shining at the truth, and Nyan, after the rainbow cat traversing through the universe. Am I enlightened? Obviously not!

3. All I know, eyes are depicted as an oval, not a circle. The third eye, the All-seeing eyes, and even the Eye of Horus; none of them are circle. I'd like to believe this circle means all-rounded, meaning in, we're willing to debate about anything without biasness.

Finally, I'll end by saying this; is a platform to gain the truth. We don't have the truth yet. Plus, if any of us has gained enlightenment, we'll go forward to another platform; I doubt we will stay here. I'd like to end with a quote: "If we are the smartest person in the room, we're in the wrong room."
Posted by whiteflame 6 months ago
>Reported vote: SocialDemocrat// Mod action: Removed<

7 point to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Pro made con look like a petulant child, and a complete loser.

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD, just a general restatement of the decision and some insults to Con.
Posted by Emmarie 7 months ago
I'm gonna use my enlightenment - to call you both trolls. Being enlightened doesn't make someone an illuminati, a structured organization that claims enlightenment, but uses ritualistic means to invoke power.

This debate is an attempt to discourage the attainment of enlightenment. You have Pro who uses phonetic diction to appear to be underknowlegable (when it actually takes alotta intelligence to write words based on how they sound) and then you have con, who attempts to imply that enlightenment is unattainable or that a supercilious attitude would be the result of enlightenment. I'm not gonna vote based on these factors.
Posted by FOTOBOOMER277 7 months ago
FrodoDestroyIt is rite cause Illuminati owns all stuff
Vote Placed by Ragnar 6 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: S&G: "plz dbte" "frst ty" etc. ARGUMENTS: That I had to wait for con to explain why pro's contention about his avatar being a circle was of relevence to the debate, speaks volumes. Pro by accepting the proposed 100% definition, does not need to prove that every last member claims enlightenment, but if con named even one member who does not than pro had to best the challege, which he failed to do for Airmax, and FieryNyan (even calling him humble). I do give pro some credit for attempting one of my favorite tactics, of finding where an opponent accidentally supported the wrong side, but he failed to do the follow through to make it an argument instead of a fallacious assertion.
Vote Placed by RainbowDash52 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro repeatedly misspelled words, used abbreviations that are less appropriate for debates, repeated left out punctuation etc. , while Con had good spelling and grammar.