defending against a dragon

Stage 1: a portal entrance on winter rose mountain, into the dark of snake maze.
no one has ever died in snake maze, altough many have come close to death at the silent white and black snakes hiding in the noises of falling winter rose leafs, slithering in darkness of the maze.

Stage 2. A microscopic lightning strike from the center of a spider trofy.
Statue columbs of fearful eyed snakes in a tunnel with a promising light of a cave exit at its end, but caught in a giant spiders sticky web, a talking spider that in its revealed lights offers you a choice, and says you must jump from the edge of the cliff at the end of the tunnel or becomes the spider food, and first you must grab on to one of its legs to escape with it from the edge of the narrow cave cliff, to land on a ground camouflaged inflatable mattress, and should you do so the power to control fire will be granted to you

Stage 3 and 4 in progress..

I suspect my opponent is a robot.

I challenge vi_spex to read this captcha:

If my opponent cannot read the captcha, then it can be assumed it is because he is a robot, and deserves to lose for cheating by having an unfair advantage with its artificial intelligence.

i see a mad horse

My opponent failed to read the captcha.
My opponent dropped my argument on how failing the captcha means he is a robot.
My opponent dropped my argument on how robots debating is cheating and deserves losing.

Vote Con

Vote Con!
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
only a robot would watch that.. heh
Posted by CatherineMorland 3 months ago
Vi_Spex if you are not a robot I challenge you to write a 25 word character analysis of Catherine Morland from Northanger Abbey. I shall copy and past what you write within a word doc to ensure that it is exactly 25 words.
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
it may have something to do with what she desperatly attempts.. in your case its the same
Posted by CatherineMorland 3 months ago
RainbowDash52 you are literally the funniest person I've seen on this website so far
Posted by Amedexyius 3 months ago
If Vi_spex is AI, then Con has the advantage as no AI can actually verbally outwit the human mind. Look up Turing Test.
Vote Placed by JustVotingTiedDebates 3 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: conduct for con, as pro is just a robot. Cheating is bad conduct.