vi_spex
Mrpresident16

deleting satan

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

vi_spex

Pro

what if we were all, the gods we create ourselves?

Mrpresident16

Con

I know for a fact we are not gods for just a few one I believe that we were by one superior being.

Now to Adress your previous statement:
1. we are created by our parents therefore, we are not gods
2 we can die
3 We are not all-powerful
Also, I would now like to conclude my opening statement by thanking my opponent for the opportunity to debate.
vi_spex

Pro

birth is transformation

life can not exist without death, like joy can not exist without pain

we are powerful enough to create any god we can think of
Mrpresident16

Con

You claim birth is a transformation. Of what I might ask? and your second statements is just philosophical ramblings and I would like to correct your statement by saying and I quote "we are powerful enough to create any god we can think of."
There are two problems how can we create a god and it still be a god it's simply not possible it would be creation, not a god. You have also said "birth is transformation" which is correct we started as simple cells and we were CREATED. Therefore we are not gods. a definition of god is "spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity." you sir do not have superpowers nor do you have control over anyone else despite your illusions of grandeur .
vi_spex

Pro

male+female=child

birth=life

everything that exist has an opposite for it to exist

gods are imaginary

creation presupposes creator

i wonder how riding a black unicorn with a golden horn would be like

Mrpresident16

Con

You just said in your very flawed statement that gods are imaginary. Therefore you are that we are or could be god or that we could create them however i exist yet there is not an opposite to me in a parallel universe if that what you were implying remember when you say everything that is a ginormous generalization which is incorrect. Then your argument states 'creation presupposes creator" after you say gods are imaginary now your just contradicting yourself. your argument makes no sense and contradicts itself I have provided clear points on why your wrong and you have refused to refute them.
And while you wonder "i wonder how riding a black unicorn with a golden horn would be like" i will be here with everyone else, n reality, making sound logical arguments and not dispensing foolish ramblings

I would like to thank you for the opportunity and implore the audience to vote for me.