vi_spex
PossieTV

delusion is true to the deluded

PossieTV has forfeited round #2.

vi_spex

Pro

christians
PossieTV

Con

I would like to begin by thanking my opponent for opening this intriguing debate
Before I give any arguments, I must implore my opponent to more clearly define what we are arguing about. I will point out however that the title is a truism, by definition delusion must be true to the deluded. Otherwise, the person is not deluded (for the person would not belive the delusion to be true) or the "truth" in question is not a delusion (for the delusion is in fact true). Therefore I deduce that the actual resolution of the debate is about the validity of christianity or whether or not Christians are deluded. Am I correct?
vi_spex

Pro

god is true to christians.
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
vi_spex
everything is made by god, to a believer
Posted by Demonoid 3 months ago
Demonoid
what is the premise behind it? looks interesting enough