PushedChicken7
FPSKorea1

destiny or call of duty bo2

Started: 11/5/2015 Category: Games

PushedChicken7

Pro

Hello my fellow opponent and voters. Technology is a very strong part in todays life. Video games especially there are very many different types and the list goes on and on. Today we will be talking about destiny or call of duty, im on the side of destiny. I hope we have a good debate and good luck
FPSKorea1

Con

Not Advanced Warfare or Black Ops III against Destiny? That's strange...

Anyways, in my opinion, Black Ops II is better.

First, it's more realistic than Destiny even when it's set a little far into the future.

Second, the graphics are so better.

Third, you can't pick what you want to do or don't do in the game that can change the campaign's story, but BO2 can.

Fourth, they use real life guns.

That's it for now :P
PushedChicken7

Pro

Yes that may be true, but with destiny it has a better campain with more detail and story behind it. You actually get to meet people in this game more often and maybe make some friends. In cod there are a lot more try hards that get mad at you and say you suck just for killing them. Cod is basically the same thing over and over. Im not saying destiny isnt a repeat but cod can be alot more. Destiny has came out with 3 expansions, each thing coming out with something new to do so it isnt the same thing over and over again. And so far i think it turned out great. Once youve gotten finished with everything i like to help out the peoole who just started. King of like a fresh start. Now cod is still one of my favorites but its the same campain same maps nothing to make it interesting or different. In other words fun.
FPSKorea1

Con

I agree that there ARE much more details in the campaign of Destiny. But let's not just talk about the campaign of these games, let's talk about other things.

In multiplayer, I seriously have to agree that there are so many people and tryhards who're like "OMG YOU SUCK YOU NOOB" just because you kill them once. But I got a solution for that. TURN OFF VOICECHAT!!! It's that easy, and I play Destiny too, and there are lots of people who call you "noob" for killing them in Destiny multiplayer.

In multiplayer, BO2 has lots of more content than any other Destiny games. It has tons of killstreaks, attachments and guns. BO2 is also more realistic, while Destiny has no bullet drops, damage decrease when bullet penetrates walls, and lots of other real life factors, BO2 is so realistic, well, compared to Destiny. BO2 also has more game modes. The big part is that the fact that Destiny is pretty fast paced, but to play BO2, you gotta have real fast reflection time and skills. Now this sounds bad at first, especially for the people who just started playing it. Since you have to react fast because the maps are small and enemies are everywhere. But when you get used to it, it gets really, really fun. It actually helps your reflex time in real life, such as blocking a fast punch. I'm not saying that Destiny isn't fast paced, just not as fast paced as BO2.

BO2 also has the zombie mode that everyone loves. You can play it with your friends or by yourself if you're an lone wolf. It's really challenging and fun, and millions of people just love it. I didn't play any other extra content like the CoD Zombies in Destiny unless you download a mod or something. So in that case, I think BO2 is better.
PushedChicken7

Pro

This has been removed from the website
And after all of my agruing i say good job
FPSKorea1

Con

You only argued once. It's a shame to see you giving up after one round :(