Gensis
Garipa

did god intentionally create evil

Garipa

Gensis

Pro

the fact that god did create evil is present in the fact that the "DEVIL" exists
Garipa

Con

I don't quite understand what I'm supposed to argue, however I am going to say that in my belief god did not "create" evil. Evil is non existent. I would say that Evil is simply the absence of good in ones soul.
Gensis

Pro

Gensis forfeited this round.
Garipa

Con

Since you have forfeited the second round, I will simply put up some sources... The first one is a reimbursement of my original post. "... in my belief god did not "create" evil. Evil is non existent. I would say that Evil is simply the absence of good in ones soul."

The second source would be one of numerous debates known in the world of religion regarding this particular topic. As you can see from the debates, most negative outcomes of society and nature are "blamed" or "pushed on" an easy alibi, "Satan". Further detail of my belief, the idea of Satan and Evil were "created" by society to remain control over that particular society, and through word of mouth with in the religious times were traveled to all four corners of the world.
Gensis

Pro

Gensis forfeited this round.
Garipa

Con

It brings me great sadness to know that my opponent has not responded...
Posted by insertname90 5 years ago
insertname90
without evil would there in fact be "good", and the other way around. What i'm saying is without "evil" there is no "good", without "good" there is no "evil". Like yin and yang without one the other ceases to exist. Point being someone made it, could have been god who knows... other than god himself.
Posted by yodog357 5 years ago
yodog357
So true
Vote Placed by Neonix 5 years ago
Neonix
GensisGaripaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Obviously CON wins. I appreciate the irony behind Pro's avatar. The "genesis" monkey. How darwinian.