vi_spex
Devnith

disbelief=no+doubt

vi_spex

Pro

no+certain=know=knowledge=see
Devnith

Con

My opposition fails to address the point, he created this debate yet he service lacks knowledge about it. The debate is disbelief is equivalent to no and out. Yet he answers it in a way which contradicts the argument. no+certain=know=knowledge=see.
It makes no sense, my opponent clueless on the subject brings in knowledge which is not meant to be associated with the topic
vi_spex

Pro

doubt is the opposite of certainty, belief is doubt

do you have a little dragon curled up as a hat on your head?

disbelief is non sense
Devnith

Con

Yet, my opinion even after insulting me has not answered my question, how did knowledge in his first argument get into the equation. He believes the definition of disbelief is non-sense.
The proper definition to disbelief according to the oxford dictionary is Inability or refusal to accept that something is true or real the definition of nonsense according to the oxford dictionary is spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense there different, they aren't even classified as synonyms! Doubt is self you can doubt but it will not effect all, Certainty is all everyone will feel the impact of certianty.
vi_spex

Pro

i was going for a solid no.. you can take it as an insult i have no problem with that

who are you talking to man

knowledge=certain

i dont understand what you are saying

life is true, not a guess
Devnith

Con

My opponent has literally done nothing in the final paragraph, he still has not explained anything to the audience and without answering my question he retreats to more quotes language and tries to persuade the audience without any evidence.