benpowerman
dadyrocksyou

do Microsoft give ca to everyone

Started: 12/7/2013 Category: Technology

benpowerman

Pro

if what to use public or private keys encryption system for emails. you need a certificate from public ca. Most public will charge money for certificate. so I think Microsoft need to put free ca on everyone computer. ca means certificate authority. I have workstation Os but need certificate a lot for secure email and encryption once I need one to sign Microsoft offices document. and I think ca and have gui for people cannot use a command line prompt.
dadyrocksyou

Con

You have awful Grammar and the title should be Microsoft should give ca to everyone

Microsoft needs to make money somehow money somehow and ca is one of the ways
benpowerman

Pro

people need certificate. from a ca most people do not have a ca. so Microsoft give way for people get by add-on for the workstation os. Like windows 7. For a fee. All I saying it by to make our own public and private key certificate secure email signing documents. Here what I means. http://en.wikipedia.org... without have a server system.
dadyrocksyou

Con

Chess is a sport, Poker is a sport, how is gaming any different.People make money from gaming either from,competitions or, youtube channels
Look at Pewdiepie,(who is a gamer) he plays a hour a day or so and makes money from his youtube channel
I personally study games and play all genres
I don't see how it is any different than chess or poker

In response to your argument,dont swear
benpowerman

Pro

We need certificate for secure email and sign document. Once we pay for Os and Microsoft office we sure get encryption certificate for free to sign email and sign digital document. http://technet.microsoft.com...(v=WS.10).aspx for workstation people. We need certificate to proof our computer id. I end my arguments with the link it put near 2000 characters.
dadyrocksyou

Con

Sorry I posted that on the wrong on the wrong debate
Why did you not mention that
That proves that you already prepared this,or it is not your words
Because of this fact it is not a real debate so I will just say hi for the next rounds
benpowerman

Pro

i did not prepair for this came to this site to debate about computers. so far not many people know from this site know alot about them. i have three computer certification and about to have a degree in computers. from my college i go to.
dadyrocksyou

Con

dadyrocksyou forfeited this round.
benpowerman

Pro

most people cannot get certification from versing or other ca.
dadyrocksyou

Con

dadyrocksyou forfeited this round.
Posted by benpowerman 3 years ago
benpowerman
a certificate authority makes certificates for people to use.
Posted by themohawkninja 3 years ago
themohawkninja
Dude, I have years of programming under my skull, and I helped build my friends computer and my own, and I am only vaguely aware of what you are talking about.

I am assuming that you are referring to those certificates that your computer checks for when the program runs that only Microsoft's software seems to have? If so, what do you mean by 'ca'? I have never heard of a 'ca' or 'public ca' before.
Posted by benpowerman 3 years ago
benpowerman
sorry only people who have some background in computers will understate that debute going here.

i have three computers certification and near degree in computers. im using computer tech terms
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
I don't think I understood a single word. I hope later rounds are clearer...