desatechs
taona

do children need extra curriculum activities

Started: 11/27/2013 Category: Arts

desatechs

Pro

children do so they can get out and have fun
taona

Con

Quite the contrary, extra curricular activities are tedious and extremely time consuming; the bane of every child's existence. I myself have had the undue pleasure of having to attend these 'clubs' after school when all I have wanted to do was to go home, relax and then tackle the mountain of homework I had amassed throughout the duration of the school day. I would happily have abandoned the entire shenanigans however, due to the school's requirement that pupils participate in at least one extra curricular activity, I had no choice but to paste a smile upon my weary face and find a way to interact with those around me. This brings me on to my second point, it is rare in a school environment for people to make friends and social links with other pupils, instead, they tend to venture out into the unknown world of after school clubs accompanied by a close friend. This simply means that once at the designated destination ( the club) the friends will remain secluded in some dark corner of the room and gossip away.

Honestly I fail to see what on Earth is fun about any of this experience, Children do not in fact need any form of extra curricula activities.
desatechs

Pro

desatechs forfeited this round.
taona

Con

taona forfeited this round.
desatechs

Pro

desatechs forfeited this round.
taona

Con

taona forfeited this round.
desatechs

Pro

desatechs forfeited this round.
taona

Con

taona forfeited this round.
desatechs

Pro

desatechs forfeited this round.
taona

Con

taona forfeited this round.
Posted by OtakuJordan 3 years ago
OtakuJordan
*extracurricular