122014
Alenn

do he desever a second chane

122014

Pro

if your boyfriend/girlfriend talks to another person while the two of you are still dating but he/she doesn't really ask the other person out do you think he/she deserve a second chance. even though he/ she promised they would never hurt you like your ex.
Alenn

Con

Why can't someone who's in a relationship talk to anyone out of said relationship? Can he or she not talk to his or her parents/siblings/coworkers/classmates/etc.?
122014

Pro

He/ she is able to talk to all family members because I assume he/she wouldn't sleep with them and in my case my boyfriend is allowed to have friends but considering the fact that he has already cheated, I would like for him to not have female friend as considering if your spouse cheated you wouldn't want he/she to have a certain gender of friends.
Alenn

Con

First off, you did not say that he cheated on you so how would I have known. secondly, talking to someone of a different gender is not "cheating" on your partner if that is what you are getting at. thirdly, is he your spouse or your boyfriend? I am confused over what your stating him as due to how you typed your response. Lastly, if he cheated on you why the poop are you still with him? that's the real question.
122014

Pro

122014 forfeited this round.
Alenn

Con

Alenn forfeited this round.