CocoJones
CocoJonesNeighbour

do old men smell?

CocoJones

Pro

yes they do the fat old men smel the most nice.
i have a granpda and i smell him like, everyday and he's the best. (:
he gives me this weird black liquid every sunday and he's Chrsitan but im not and he keeps telling me to go to church and i was like 'u wot m8' and that's how i turned british.
CocoJonesNeighbour

Con

They do smell because my uncle has a large bum and he likes to express his ears. but my granma and grandfather don't smell a lot. like unless they haven't showered in like 76 years
CocoJones

Pro

um... no ok? my old grandfather smells like old dog turd during breakfast.
like, his head smells like wet sausages and his armpits... oh god they're fantastic.
CocoJonesNeighbour

Con

EXCUSE ME BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR GRANDFATHER TO SHOWER SOME MORE. mine smells delishious like little childrens earlobes and bum hairs that haven't be properly treated and cared for ever in their lives.

BUM HAIRS! BUM HAIR! BUM BUM HAIR BUM HAIR BUM HAIR!!!
that was the bum hair chant
CocoJones

Pro

nicee bro, hey you coming to the party on saTURDay? haha... see what i did there? lol im a genius
CocoJonesNeighbour

Con

Dude, im not because my dog is going to the vet and getting a new cat. So I would not like to come.

also back to this rubbish waste of time trash head idiotic nonsense debate. Just face it, im gonna win this debate because i am the best debater and my grandfather smells really good and he is my best friends as well